• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown SAW 1/13/10

bvibert

Staff member
Planning on getting out this Wednesday, it may be more like SAD (Ski After Dinner) though. I'm thinking I'll be getting on the snow anytime between 6 and 8, then skiing till close.

Madroch

I may be there-- my usual Tues. is a no go due to cub scouts. Should know more by tomorrow. I really need an extended bump session-- finally got a few bump runs in Sat. with some of the crew but still haven't had a solid session yet this year... I need the practice.

Trev

Will try as well, though Tues/Wednesdays are pretty much shot for me. See what I can pull off :) if not, Thursday for me !

Madroch

Looks like I may aim for tonight instead of Wed., or maybe both if I can swing it (unlikely- but hopes springs eternal).

MR. evil

I am planning on Wed night, should be on skis by 5:30. May have a co-worker in tow.