• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

@ Sundown 1/14 6pm-10pm

Trev

Looking at the night shift(6-10) for this coming Thursday.

Temptor and/or Stinger evening..

Trev

I'll be there, probably a short session.

I'll be the Ski Patrol look alike -- minus the big + on the sleeves and back, and I won't yell at your for keeping the lift safety bar up....

Umm, ya, look me up.. Red n Black n White.. like.. everything.. skis, red jacket, sexy black pants, grey Nordica booties.. black hat with a nifty spider(spyder ya ya I know) on it..

I probably won't go down the hill asking if everyone is Mondeo.. :p

Thinking of heading over after work.

Come on up Jeff, that is exactly what I am doing.. 6pm Ticket!

MrMagic

working there tomorrow AM should be nice if anyone want ill post a short TR

MrMagic

3 pm thurs:the sun is out and the snow is nice, bumps on nor easter were great and as of 2 pm the bumps on the lower part of the trail had started to get soft skiers right had the best snow, most sun and best lines

get out there fools

Grassi21

3 pm thurs:the sun is out and the snow is nice, bumps on nor easter were great and as of 2 pm the bumps on the lower part of the trail had started to get soft skiers right had the best snow, most sun and best lines

get out there fools

nice. with a similar forecast tomorrow i'm hoping to get similar conditions tomorrow. just detuned the tips and tails on the cabrawlers.

Trev

Thanks for the heads up! hoping they got the lights fixed up on Nor'Easter ...

Heading up for 6.

get out there fools