• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NASTAR Open - Windham Mtn. New York Feb 6-7

gymnast46

Website
www.suburbansport.com
If you can't make the Nationals at Winter Park consider the NASTAR Open at Windham. It's a regional version of the Big Dance and the folks who attended at Sunday River raved about it.

If you haven't already registered with NASTAR go to www.nastar.com and then sign up for the Open.

Hope to see you there!

Vortex

Are you healed and back at it? Nastar probably not happening for me this year. Big weekend with Maine Handi cap skiing the same weekend as the Nationals and an AZ loaf weekend.. Probably stay at the local hill. Hope you rip it up again.

gymnast46

Website
www.suburbansport.com
Are you healed and back at it? Nastar probably not happening for me this year. Big weekend with Maine Handi cap skiing the same weekend as the Nationals and an AZ loaf weekend.. Probably stay at the local hill. Hope you rip it up again.

Hi Bob,

The ankle is fully healed. I managed to blow out my knee playing volleyball in September but copious doses of Advil get me through the gates.

Hope you have a spectacular season!