• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Got a girlfriend who's learning to ski? She needs these :-)

una_dogger

I've outgrown my first pair of skis and have moved on to new ones.

Have these for sale, asking $200 negotiable (or cash plus swap for Salomon SNS XA Backcountry Ski boots ADV 5 or above, 7.5W/5.5M or cash plus Silvretta 404 Randonee Bindings.)

2008 Salomon Amber Performance Novice/Intermediate women's skis, 138cm, Salomon 609 Ti 80 Bindings.

The perfect ski for the aspiring, petite skier -- these skis have about 30 days skiing on them. I purchased them as a new adult skier and they took me from greens to blacks to glades and moguls and back very quickly. A light, easy turning all mountain ski with great edge hold on ice, these skis are great confidence builders. Tuned last winter. Haven't been used this winter as I have outgrown them in ability and have new advanced skis.

These skis will pay for themselves over performance rentals in four to five times out, and they have alot of skiing left in them.

Adjustable bindings to fit your boots, however, you may want to ask the guy at the ski shop to turn the din down from 6 when he sets them for your boots --before you use them -- its on an advanced setting and not appropriate for beginners/novice/early intermediates.

For comparison, Rodgers Ski in Lincoln NH is selling this model currently on sale for $349.

Pictures available on request.

Last edited: