• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

REVIEW: Charmin Plus Lotion TP

2knees

So i demoed a 2 pack of the charmin plus lotion tp last week and here are my thoughts.

Perfect for the wet and runny conditions you typically see on a saturday morning. The lotion really allows for a smooth glide without any sticking or unneccessarily aggressive manuevers. It also busts through the crud with an ease I have found in no other tp and makes quick work of cling-ons without any residue left behind. Found that it works well for your mundane quick clean up conditions too. Might be a little too much tool for the job though as this was meant to handle the heavy jobs with ease.

All in all, I give it 5 stars for handling, 4 for feel however a 3 for value as this is a pricey number.

2knees

I had corn on for dinner wednesday night so i can say for sure it handled the seeded bumps exceedingly well.

ummm, yeahhhh....i'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there on the TP seeded with lotion[/lumbergh]...i find that it leaves you feeling like you still have the swamp-ass as the lotion leaves that greasy residue

pro_tip: when dealing with a messy cleanup, my go-to is the flushable wet-wipes...there are a few brands out there...i use the 'green' ones, because i care about the future of our planet

in a pinch, you can bunch up some TP, waddle over to the sink and make your own...then do a pat-down with dry paper

worst case scenario: clean up the worst of the spackle/bolivian mud-hut mess and just get in the shower

this message was provided to you as a public service

check back next week when we talk about the 'sit vs stand' wipe debate here on 'poop talk'

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Be a freaking man already, newspaper! You read it, wipe, and dump! Or is it read, dump, wipe, dump. Whatever. Next you'll be telling us the benefits of sitting your pansy ass down to pee. :)

Be a freaking man already, newspaper! You read it, wipe, and dump! Or is it read, dump, wipe, dump. Whatever. Next you'll be telling us the benefits of sitting your pansy ass down to pee. :)

i believe it was winston churchill who said 'why stand when you can sit?'

just make sure the seat is down or you could fall in

and if you're a tru tuff guy, you use sandpaper...builds character...or fissures

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
i believe it was winston churchill who said 'why stand when you can sit?'

just make sure the seat is down or you could fall in

and if you're a tru tuff guy, you use sandpaper...builds character...or fissures

Yeah thought of sandpaper, only problem is, not much to read on it. Man needs newspaper in toilet, end of story.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

snoseek

Good review Bro!

I was toying with the idea of a self lubricate review.