• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

N-Vermont Feb 9-?????

2knees

jeff, any chance you want to drive up the night before? We were planning on playing chutes and ladders and getting all cranked up on juice boxes each night. should be fun.

plenty of room to crash if you want.

madskier6

jeff, any chance you want to drive up the night before? We were planning on playing chutes and ladders and getting all cranked up on juice boxes each night. should be fun.

plenty of room to crash if you want.

Count me in. Just let me know which day you guys decide to hit MRG & I'm there the night before. I can only do the one day, unfortunately.

bvibert

Staff member
You guys have me wondering if there's anyway I could pull of a Wednesday trip to join you???

JD

Website
hotmail.com
My post was for snow quality and left overs potential if one's adjenda was as much untracked woods as possible. MRG should be a must on everyone's bucket list, but IMO, it's best after a huge dump, or early season as terrain is just opening up. Lot's of folks looking for the sweet Poe there, and they know where to find it. Significant snow advantage north of 89. Bolton, Stowe, Smuggs, J. Central VT has recovered to the point that I think there is close to a foot new in the BC, but at areas where it's getting skiied off every day you will find, nice, skiied in conditions. Stuff is in really nice shape and you will have a good time no matter where you go....my squewed perception leads me to see out the best oppotunities for untracked deep snow so take it with a grain of salt.

powbmps

I'm in for Thursday when you guys decide where you're headed. Not sure how early I'll be able to make it out though.

2knees

My post was for snow quality and left overs potential if one's adjenda was as much untracked woods as possible. MRG should be a must on everyone's bucket list, but IMO, it's best after a huge dump, or early season as terrain is just opening up. Lot's of folks looking for the sweet Poe there, and they know where to find it. Significant snow advantage north of 89. Bolton, Stowe, Smuggs, J. Central VT has recovered to the point that I think there is close to a foot new in the BC, but at areas where it's getting skiied off every day you will find, nice, skiied in conditions. Stuff is in really nice shape and you will have a good time no matter where you go....my squewed perception leads me to see out the best oppotunities for untracked deep snow so take it with a grain of salt.

JD, your input is most respected and valued.

Grassi21

A very quiet bar, where people speak in hushed voices and never disturb their neighbors. ;)

:lol: understood. if we want to get crazy we will walk up the access road and get loud.

powhunter

:lol: understood. if we want to get crazy we will walk up the access road and get loud.

Its gonna be FN great!!!!!

picture.php

powhunter

Whats daves famous quote?? Something like: "I love shots, all kinds of shots, shots are great"

steveo

Grassi21

so you comin up for an overnight dave???

SkiJan14th2006035.jpg

double :lol:

on another note, i dont know what its called now but the old Mad River Tavern is right down the road.

the hideaway was pretty cool too. its kinda between mrg and the golden lion.