• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

N-Vermont Feb 9-?????

powhunter

2knees, Grassi21, and myself will be up in the MRV the week of the 9th...couple other Azers are gonna come up later in the week..Some of are target areas are MRG...Bush..Possibly stowe and or Jay later in the week. If your interested in skiing/partying with some elite athletes let us know

steveo

steveo

Grassi21

lol, so who is joining us that i dont know about, cause that doesnt describe any of us.

we are going to wake up early every morning. do a 2 mile jog followed by core exercises and a lean breakfast. the skiing will be legendary!

Greg

Staff member
I think I'm down to just Friday next week. Gonna probably hit MRG if conditions are good.

bvibert

Staff member
I was gonna try to meet up with you guys for Friday of that week at least, but it looks like that's out now too.. Have fun, I expect a kick ass TR when you get back. ;)

Trev

I am going to shoot for 2 ski days with you guys.. still working out the details with work.. and all that jazz.. will be in touch.. !!

powhunter

We need a major FN storm next week, On the flip side I think most resorts will be resurfacing for the holiday weekend

steveo

MR. evil

I was hoping to ski with you guys on Friday, not sure I can make it work now.

Grassi21

be sure to bring your drinking skis with you.

i'm brining my entire quiver. maybe some earned turns on this trip? looking at a bottle of cabo wabo tequila on the bar that might make the trip with me.