• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Banning a person for derogatory comments about a spouse!

Puck it

I think a person should be banned for making derogatory comments towards someone's spouse. That is over the top!!!!!!!!!

2knees

I think a person should be banned for making derogatory comments towards someone's spouse. That is over the top!!!!!!!!!

how about repeated attempts to bring political views onto a board with an explicit policy against that.

and i deleted that JOKE immediately after i hit submit. Without andy the stalker running back to his board and telling you, nobody would've ever even known it was there.

god you guys are so incredibly lame and childish.

bvibert

Staff member
And I think people should be banned for consistently trolling. Seriously, did you guys run out of crayons at home tonight??

2knees

since puck it seems so bent about something he never saw, i'll stand up to it.

the thread was What was your favorite day in january.

given your history, anyone with a brain knew you were trying to bring the brown election into play yet again. So my response was "last friday when i ^&^*& your wife." I deleted that literally the nano second it went up. Obviously had no intention of actually posting it and letting anyone read it.

andy somehow managed to catch it, and brought it up on his board.

bvibert

Staff member
Please define trolling. Is it expressing an opinion that doesn't agree with yours?

Nice try.

From the Forum Policies:
Trolling: Any message deemed a "troll" post made only to instigate debate or conflict will be permanently deleted. Chronic offenders of this policy will be warned one time. If the behavior continues, the member may be banned.

Puck it

how about repeated attempts to bring political views onto a board with an explicit policy against that.

and i deleted that JOKE immediately after i hit submit. Without andy the stalker running back to his board and telling you, nobody would've ever even known it was there.

god you guys are so incredibly lame and childish.

But you did it and I have not mentioned any political. I said I loved the day.

2knees

Please define trolling. Is it expressing an opinion that doesn't agree with yours?

By the way 2knees, great JOKE.

you really love to throw yourself into the middle of all this stuff. tells me alot about you.

Puck it

So pretty much what Pukeits been doing with starting his date posts referring to recent events in Mass?

Just askin....

What date? Never mentioned anything about a date in Mass? Didi I miss something?

2knees

And you've been showing me a lot about you. Now I will shutup so I do not get banned.

what, by ignoring you? you mad about that andy? I would've kept on going with my newfound blissful ignorance but i couldnt run away from this one. would not have been fair to puck it.

2knees

New found? :lol:

i thought you were gonna shut up?

who am i kidding. 9,500 posts here, 10,000 on kzone and 4,000 on your board. i dont think you ever shut up. funny though, you dont say much either.