Sundown, Bump or Bust IV - 1/30 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    MogulQueen won the woman's division. 2knees made elite 8.
    Don't forget about the future AZers.....Tucker, MQ's son, won the little ripper division with a sweet off the kicker!

Quote Originally Posted by MogulQueen View Post
    Don't forget about the future AZers.....Tucker, MQ's son, won the little ripper division with a sweet off the kicker!

i walked into a party at my house so i must be qucik but i have lots o vid with some cool airs. i'll try to put it up tonight.

one thing it wont show is mondeo's qualifying air which was probably the sickest of the day. a full iron cross into a cossack.

Quote Originally Posted by MogulQueen View Post
    Indeed! Tucker owned that run with an impressive spread. Mom and Dad at the top of the course must've been stoked. Big up for Bart too who threw some nice 3's.

Yep. mondy had a sick air on the qualifier. X - kossack.

Great time today! Brian and I may have been the first people knocked out of the comp, but we were the last to leave the bar..........

Grassi, how was grocerie shopping you pussy!!! n

Btw..... I am pretty ripped right now!!!!!

I'm still pretty ripped, and that's with hanging at my mom's house for over an hour, drinking coffee, and eating!

I have about 500 pictures I need to sort through. Not sure on the quality yet as I used some different settings and couldn't specify focus points, etc... But I'll do my best to get at least some up tonight.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Ripped or not, lets see some pics!
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

I hope you got a good pic of me sexually violating a mogul......again

It's taking me a half hour just to copy the files to the computer! Hold your horses!

"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information