Sundown, Bump or Bust IV - 1/30 - Page 9

AlpineZone

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 122
  1. #81
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I don't know if that's because I changed the permissions/licensing last night after posting them, but they're publicly viewable at the link Greg posted below. I can still see them, but maybe it's because they're in my cache. Is anyone else having a problem?
    I can see them too, but I was thinking cache maybe. although it did take a second for them to load like they were re-downloading.

    I ski double black diamonds.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by mondeo View Post
    So, anyways, good time once again. Props to the park crew, though not mogul skiers were plenty willing to try, and listened to try to learn what we were looking for. Good finally meeting BMM. Congrats MQ, and mini MQ. And I'll always have a 2knees-shaped pole to remember this comp by...

    I'll get you someday, punk.
    yes, you will. i havent seen any footage of our duel but most people said it was basically a coin toss.

    all bs aside, i know you were pissed (about 10 people told me that) but remember, this is for fun. you're half my age with many years ahead of you. in 2 years, i'll still be the same hack i am today and you'll be killing us all.

  3. #83
    Carrie, thanks for standing in the cold to get some GREAT shots. I hope you have thawed out by now.

    Pat, the video is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to do that while you were racing. I'm sure it wasn't the easy.

    Side note: Thanks to Dottie for putting together a great event. The prizes you and put together for this race were amazing!!!!!!!! I hope this will be some incentive for more people(men, women, and kids) to come out and compete!

  4. #84
    wish i got tuckers second run but the batteries kept freezing up on me.

    he looked great.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by MogulQueen View Post
    Carrie, thanks for standing in the cold to get some GREAT shots. I hope you have thawed out by now.

    Pat, the video is awesome. Thanks for taking the time to do that while you were racing. I'm sure it wasn't the easy.

    Side note: Thanks to Dottie for putting together a great event. The prizes you and put together for this race were amazing!!!!!!!! I hope this will be some incentive for more people(men, women, and kids) to come out and compete!
    Congrats MQ!! How were the lines??? Looked a little funky..Any speculation on how they will be today??


    steveo

  6. #86
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I can see them too, but I was thinking cache maybe. although it did take a second for them to load like they were re-downloading.
    Cleared my cache and confirmed it. They no longer load. Must be a permissions thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    yes, you will. i havent seen any footage of our duel but most people said it was basically a coin toss.

    all bs aside, i know you were pissed (about 10 people told me that) but remember, this is for fun. you're half my age with many years ahead of you. in 2 years, i'll still be the same hack i am today and you'll be killing us all.
    Yep. I hope this doesn't make his head explode, but mondy is looking solid. Stick airs consistently like your qualifier and quiet down that upper body, and you'll be right up there. But most importantly, chill out and remember, this is just for fun. Learning to adopt a little bit of humility will probably go a long way. Telling you this as a bro, not to be a dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by MogulQueen View Post
    Side note: Thanks to Dottie for putting together a great event. The prizes you and put together for this race were amazing!!!!!!!! I hope this will be some incentive for more people(men, women, and kids) to come out and compete!
    Totally. The whole Sundown team pulled together to hold a great event. remember, it was only last Monday that the mountain saw 2" of rain and 60 degree temps.
    I ski double black diamonds.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    Congrats MQ!! How were the lines??? Looked a little funky..Any speculation on how they will be today??


    steveo
    lines are way funky but should be much fun today.

  8. #88
    Looks like when I changed permissions, it changed the locations for all the photos. Working on fixing them. Means all quoted photos will be off though.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    wish i got tuckers second run but the batteries kept freezing up on me.

    he looked great.
    No worries. He's been riding on cloud 9 since that run. Sometimes its better to remember the run as opposed to seeing yourself. When I ski it, I think I'm ripping it. When I look at it I think, holy s#*t that's what I look like?.

  10. #90
    All set! Sorry about that, guys. Didn't realize changing the permissions would change the photo paths. They should all work now. The slideshow has a total of 57 photos, IIRC, so more than what's in this thread.

    Thanks for letting me practice on all of you!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:26 PM.