• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown, Bump or Bust IV - 1/30

Greg

Staff member
Champion: BushMogulMaster!!!

Greg

Staff member
MogulQueen won the woman's division. 2knees made elite 8.

2knees

Don't forget about the future AZers.....Tucker, MQ's son, won the little ripper division with a sweet :spread: off the kicker!

i walked into a party at my house so i must be qucik but i have lots o vid with some cool airs. i'll try to put it up tonight.

one thing it wont show is mondeo's qualifying air which was probably the sickest of the day. a full iron cross into a cossack.

Greg

Staff member
Don't forget about the future AZers.....Tucker, MQ's son, won the little ripper division with a sweet :spread: off the kicker!

Indeed! Tucker owned that run with an impressive spread. Mom and Dad at the top of the course must've been stoked. Big up for Bart too who threw some nice 3's. :beer:

Greg

Staff member
Yep. mondy had a sick air on the qualifier. X - kossack.

MR. evil

Great time today! Brian and I may have been the first people knocked out of the comp, but we were the last to leave the bar..........

Grassi, how was grocerie shopping you pussy!!! n

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm still pretty ripped, and that's with hanging at my mom's house for over an hour, drinking coffee, and eating! :lol:

I have about 500 pictures I need to sort through. Not sure on the quality yet as I used some different settings and couldn't specify focus points, etc... But I'll do my best to get at least some up tonight.

MR. evil

I hope you got a good pic of me sexually violating a mogul......again

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
It's taking me a half hour just to copy the files to the computer! Hold your horses!

attachment.php