• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
invite only big air got the cut... still doing the slopestyle on a course similar to last seasons. 2 different rails and 2 jumps on skiers left of the lift

downhill04

Count me in....as a spectator. Y'all better watch out next year! I'm going to pull out a crash to top all crashes. Who knows maybe I will throw down an inverted air. Not on purpose obviously :)

bvibert

Staff member
Count me in....as a spectator. Y'all better watch out next year! I'm going to pull out a crash to top all crashes. Who knows maybe I will throw down an inverted air. Not on purpose obviously :)

Still on the disabled list? Bummer, well it would be cool to see you there as a spectator.

Greg

Staff member
Gunny will at least be partly seeded by the weekend...

deadheadskier

Staff member
stupid food show

out

I'm idiot, Food show is weekend prior.

Still out though. Wife booked a night in Boston to a meet a friend of ours for his birthday on the 19th. Knowing how we tend to celebrate birthdays with this particular friend, the comp will be over before I'm out of bed on Sat.

one of these years.....

Trev

I'm in, got new boots, your all done.

Seriously though, I am in on this one.. even if it is for just one run !

madriverjack

Wifey is resting before we make the trip and this is our 4th. Hopefully they will all be bumpers like their dad, but alot better.

madriverjack

Sorry to keep posting under bump or bust V, but we had a baby boy named Travis yesterday. This was a really long labor and everyone is doing great. Hopefully one day he will enter bump or bust.