• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10

Greg

Staff member
$1,000 to the men's winner and $1,000 also to the women's!

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
What do the losers get?

lots of soft goods and gift cards... but the term "losers" sort of explains it right.... hahaha... but seriously, we've got a lot of soft goods, and the suburban sports guys can chime in here too...

its gonna be awesome, we're all really pleased with how this is lining up.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
lots of soft goods and gift cards... but the term "losers" sort of explains it right.... hahaha... but seriously, we've got a lot of soft goods, and the suburban sports guys can chime in here too...

its gonna be awesome, we're all really pleased with how this is lining up.

Nice job, Jarrod! Coming together to be a truly awesome event! :beer:

Trev

Sweet!

Trev - The losers get to drink buckets of beer while hooting and hollering from the bottom, making fools of themselves. :beer:
Ahh, why would any sane person try and win these things is beyond me ! :p

SkiDork

I was talking to Maxine last weekend. She was excited about returning to defend her womens title.

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
Nice job, Jarrod! Coming together to be a truly awesome event! :beer:

it was indeed a collective effort between Colorado Ski Shop, Chris, Dotty and myself to partner up and get this years event finalized and look forward to next season... With the idea that we wanted to show CSS how awesome the bump crowd can be. I will not take credit as an individual.

with that said, thanks for the support and we're all super pumped and are chomping at the bit to get everything built. with equal womens prizing Sundown is super excited to see what New England will produce with Womens skiing.

And boys, practice up... the Meats have been invited.

MogulQueen

Sweet. Sundown is really making a statement by recognizing that women can rip too! Nice job. I have already spread the word to all my Killington chick bump skier friends. If they all can make it, there will be some really good competition among the women.....Frank can attest to that! Jarrod, what are we allowed to bring onto the mountain..ie beer, habachi, chairs?

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
Sweet. Sundown is really making a statement by recognizing that women can rip too! Nice job. I have already spread the word to all my Killington chick bump skier friends. If they all can make it, there will be some really good competition among the women.....Frank can attest to that! Jarrod, what are we allowed to bring onto the mountain..ie beer, habachi, chairs?

hmm.... i'll get back to you... but you should know that the sundown grill will be going in full effect, the Thomas Hooker Brewing Company will be pouring all day and we're going to try to make a spectator viewing area out of snow / something.....

2knees

wow. that is freakin awesome for the ladies! hey mogulqueen, if i go all tanya harding on your competition, can we split the grand????

MogulQueen

wow. that is freakin awesome for the ladies! hey mogulqueen, if i go all tanya harding on your competition, can we split the grand????

HaHaHa....that's awesome. I think I might need some kind of intervention so we'll talk. :smile: Maybe you can get them all drunk. I know Frank will be on board with helping that plan!

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
How do we broadcast an invitation to Heather Kearney, U.S. mogul queen who lives in nearby Norwich, VT to come down and "forerun" our S7 mogul event???...She just might jump at the chance to win the $1000 women's prize!!!