• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10

Greg

Staff member
Greg
2knees
bvibert
MogulQueen
MR. evil
madriverjack

Greg

Staff member
Time for some blatant call-outs:

BMM - gonna defend the title?

HPD - how about you and Colin? Maybe some more from your ADK crew like tjf67 who can come down and school Pat and me...

Highway Gnar - surly a top 30 Killington skier could do very well on some flat bumps, no?

Brownsville Brooklyn - come check out our "institution".

Beast_Ed - you still got some air in ya, don't you?

PASRers - I know we all blew off your comp, but the invite is still there.

K-zoners - come beat up on the gaperzoners.

Hunter guys? 180? 181? JimG.? dmc? (snowboarders can enter)

Maybe we could come up with some recognition for the top AZer? BMM took January, but with Sisson, Grasso and the rest of the K rippers on their way, we need as much online geek talent to represent AZ as possible. Who's gonna step up?

2knees

Jarrod/Chris, are you guys limiting registration? seems like you could wind up with more then the 40 you had in last years mens bracket and most certainly alot more in the womens bracket with that prize.

frankm938

Time for some blatant call-outs:

BMM - gonna defend the title?

HPD - how about you and Colin? Maybe some more from your ADK crew like tjf67 who can come down and school Pat and me...

Highway Gnar - surly a top 30 Killington skier could do very well on some flat bumps, no?

Brownsville Brooklyn - come check out our "institution".

Beast_Ed - you still got some air in ya, don't you?

PASRers - I know we all blew off your comp, but the invite is still there.

K-zoners - come beat up on the gaperzoners.

Hunter guys? 180? 181? JimG.? dmc? (snowboarders can enter)

Maybe we could come up with some recognition for the top AZer? BMM took January, but with Sisson, Grasso and the rest of the K rippers on their way, we need as much online geek talent to represent AZ as possible. Who's gonna step up?

im in. so is clifford, sisson, hammer, tommy, bobby, bobsled, jeff c.,carlos, ethan, courtney and im sure a few more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

2knees

im in. so is clifford, sisson, hammer, tommy, bobby, bobsled, jeff c.,carlos, ethan, courtney and im sure a few more but thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

holy crap, you're bringin quite the posse.

everybody: Party at mogulqueens house!!!!!!

2knees

awesome! I'll bring 5 cases of these......
schaefer.jpg

the one to have when you're having more then one

frankm938

holy crap, you're bringin quite the posse.

everybody: Party at mogulqueens house!!!!!!

2pac, cari, rachel and andrea are also in. trying to talk abby into it as well (she would be one of the favorites if she enters) shes fast and goes big.
may have to make chatterlys the pre contest party spot friday nite!!

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
FYI... the guy that's doing the spyder / daffy / spread on the s7 flyer is claiming rodeo 7 off the last jump for the comp... he's got em dialed on park jumps
24846_373138555638_529120638_5343387_6467318_n.jpg

here's the misty 5

bvibert

Staff member
Just got back from Killington. The word on the "street" is that everyone is coming. There will be some REALLY good lady rippers to watch. 2Knees, you still on board with the "plan"? :wink: A lot of people are looking forward to it. People were asking me if there is a pre registration because they are coming so far to attend this event. Jarrod, is there a cut-off number? How many racers do you think you can handle for the day?

Jarrod/Chris, are you guys limiting registration? seems like you could wind up with more then the 40 you had in last years mens bracket and most certainly alot more in the womens bracket with that prize.

I spoke to Chris yesterday; no cap on the registration. They'll take anyone who shows up and run until we're done.

I hear there's going to be a lot of great prizes, beyond the $1000 we already know about. :beer:

Greg

Staff member
FYI... the guy that's doing the spyder / daffy / spread on the s7 flyer is claiming rodeo 7 off the last jump for the comp... he's got em dialed on park jumps
24846_373138555638_529120638_5343387_6467318_n.jpg

here's the misty 5

Mullens, right? He's a nice kid. Very pleasant and always says hi to me and asked how the bumps are. Remind him to turn cleanly in the mogul comp and he should do well.

Trev

Greg
2knees
bvibert
MogulQueen
MR. evil
madriverjack
gmcunni (for the t-shirt)
Trev (to give everyone a laugh)

Last edited:

Madroch

So, after a couple of rare "on snow" days lately I've decided I may have the legs to give it a go... still think it will be a bear with the length of the course... I'm working on the "taxi hail" for the second kicker. Hoping the size of the bumps keeps the insane zipper liners from making the rest of us look too foolish. Should be a lotta fun, in any event.

Greg
2knees
bvibert
MogulQueen
MR. evil
madriverjack
gmcunni (for the t-shirt)
Trev (to give everyone a laugh)
Madroch (to make Trev look olympianesque)