• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10

2knees

Hoping the size of the bumps keeps the insane zipper liners from making the rest of us look too foolish. Should be a lotta fun, in any event.

Greg
2knees
bvibert
MogulQueen
MR. evil
madriverjack
gmcunni (for the t-shirt)
Trev (to give everyone a laugh)
Madroch (to make Trev look olympianesque)

i think you're right on that one. someone called them hero bumps in one of the tr's. those things couldnt be anything further from. huge bumps that are really hard to let it fly on. should keep things interesting. unless this rain knocks them waaaay down. which it may have.

MR. evil

i think you're right on that one. someone called them hero bumps in one of the tr's. those things couldnt be anything further from. huge bumps that are really hard to let it fly on. should keep things interesting. unless this rain knocks them waaaay down. which it may have.

I read that hero bump statement and hen felt like a tool on Thursday as those bumps kicked my ass. They were deep, and when I tried to let em run they were launching me in the air. I was still
a blast, just more difficult than I thought it was going to be.

Chris Sullivan

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
No holes in the bumps. Mud and barespots elsewhere. We can fix it, reopen with 100% Wednesday.

Greg

Staff member
Greg
2knees
bvibert
MogulQueen
MR. evil
madriverjack
gmcunni (for the t-shirt)
frankm938 and K crew
Trev (to give everyone a laugh)
Madroch (to make Trev look olympianesque)
180 + family

Greg

Staff member
Time for some blatant call-outs:

BMM - gonna defend the title?

HPD - how about you and Colin? Maybe some more from your ADK crew like tjf67 who can come down and school Pat and me...

Highway Gnar - surly a top 30 Killington skier could do very well on some flat bumps, no?

Brownsville Brooklyn - come check out our "institution".

Beast_Ed - you still got some air in ya, don't you?

PASRers - I know we all blew off your comp, but the invite is still there.

K-zoners - come beat up on the gaperzoners.

Hunter guys? 180? 181? JimG.? dmc? (snowboarders can enter)

Maybe we could come up with some recognition for the top AZer? BMM took January, but with Sisson, Grasso and the rest of the K rippers on their way, we need as much online geek talent to represent AZ as possible. Who's gonna step up?

Well, Alan stepped up to represent Hunter. What about the rest of you? Gonna be soft, sunny and 60, and the bumps will be big and troughy, and the kickers have the potential to send some people into orbit. Who's gonna man up?

SkiDork

I'm too much of a herb in the bumps to consider registering. Gotta wear the tight skirt for the day.

I WILL however, be doing video. This time I will get EVERY run.

And Iceman will be there to defend.

Looking forward to a great day.

Greg

Staff member
Well, Alan stepped up to represent Hunter. What about the rest of you? Gonna be soft, sunny and 60, and the bumps will be big and troughy, and the kickers have the potential to send some people into orbit. Who's gonna man up?

Wow. Blatant call-out and no takers. :roll: Come on! I would love to see all the Internet tough guys come down and school the CLITS.

all talk.

frankm938

Wow. Blatant call-out and no takers. :roll: Come on! I would love to see all the Internet tough guys come down and school the CLITS.

all talk.

it is pretty funny how all the people that talk shit in the summer and early season, get very quiet when the bump contests start

2knees

all talk.

simmer down tough guy! :lol:

frankm938

i just found out about ur institution & im ready to rack it....u training tomorrow?

i hate to sound like an old man, but i have no idea what institution and rack it mean.
i am going to take a few runs friday afternoon, but nothing too crazy (want to save some legs for saturday)