• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10

2knees

stupid food show

out

bummer. you gotta make one eventually or just come down when its nice and soft on gunny but frozen up north. had a few weekends like that last year. doesnt have to be a comp for it to be fun.

Powbmps, you gotta make this one. I know you're ultra competitive and all, but it's still worth it.

SkiDork

this is gonna be great!

flounder_animal_house_1c.jpg

Madroch

In. Not ready for spring yet, still hoping for some pow bumps... but gunny in the sun will be nice regardless.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm looking forward to photographing it. Much easier to get a good spot on the Gunny course. I should probably just arrange for overnight childcare. :lol:

powbmps

You'll need more than that to tackle Gunny...

It kicked my ass last year. Never again. I've been training hard. I'm ready......other than my severely misshapen pectorals.

7.jpg

Last edited:

mondeo

In, might even do slopestyle as well.

Working on my rules reading comprehension, seems to be the area of my skiing that needs the most improvement. :dunce:

mondeo

It kicked my ass last year. Never again. I've been training hard. I'm ready......other than my severely misshapen pectorals.

7.jpg
I liked the other one better.

is slopestyle gonna be available? The event details don't mention it
I'm guessing it'll be about the same as last year, where I remember them having it. Started hitting the box yesterday, started figuring out the butter/rotate thing today, now I just need balance and style.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm guessing it'll be about the same as last year, where I remember them having it. Started hitting the box yesterday, started figuring out the butter/rotate thing today, now I just need balance and style.

Actually I think they may have cut that part out. IIRC they wanted to cut something out to shorten the day just a little, there was just too much going on last year...