• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2/10 Storm Discussion Thread

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I think the first wave has stopped here in NJ. Probably a 2-3 inches on the ground, which is right in line with what they forecasted thus far. It's supposed to pick back up around noon.

WJenness

Snowing pretty good in Woburn, MA right now.

Really started coming down as I was parking... No big accum. yet.

-w

Glenn

Where are you exactly?

He's in Putney. I always like the Euler updates because whatever he gets in Putney...we get in Dummerston. I know what to expect when we arrive Friday evening. :grin:

SteveInCT

It is pounding here in on the Bridgeport/Trumbull line. I shovelled the deck before this wave came through so I can see how much dumps in this storm pocket.

jrmagic

had about 2 inches and coming down heavy in Westchester on my way to work this morning. Much finer flakes falling here in Manhattan with maybe an inch on the ground.

WinnChill

Precursor light snow through southern NH/VT will slow briefly as some lulls/breaks from MA work through. Heavier bands approaching CT!

SteveInCT

Strange.. this thing is stalling right over me. Now the future radar is showing it won't hit the Institution until the 12:45pm range.