• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bush: Sunday 02/07/10

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Sadly, I did not get to ski today. And I assume my normal powder haunts are long since tracked out. Thinking Bush for tomorrow which is something quite different for me but I am looking for something different from the standard. Never skied Ellen except late season so I have only skied the summit quad. So my agenda is to ski the stuff off Northridge, do a Black Diamond to Lower FIS, and then hit the Slidebrook... all things I have never skied at the Bush. Poke around the woods the rest of the day. Wouldn't mind some company. Looking forward to sampling a bunch of terrain I have never skied... adding to this season's "firsts for me" list has been a lot of fun so far.

:beer:

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Sadly, I did not get to ski today. And I assume my normal powder haunts are long since tracked out. Thinking Bush for tomorrow which is something quite different for me but I am looking for something different from the standard. Never skied Ellen except late season so I have only skied the summit quad. So my agenda is to ski the stuff off Northridge, do a Black Diamond to Lower FIS, and then hit the Slidebrook... all things I have never skied at the Bush. Poke around the woods the rest of the day. Wouldn't mind some company. Looking forward to sampling a bunch of terrain I have never skied... adding to this season's "firsts for me" list has been a lot of fun so far.

:beer:

riv - I'll be up in the PM. Probably about 1:30. Look for the guy in the Fate mogul pants with the mogulskiing.net coat. Oh, and my coat has my name on the front left. It says "Patrick Torsell" and "BushMogulMaster." So, you really can't miss me. If ya want to take a run or two, just look for me on Cliffs, Bravo, Exterm, Black Diamond, etc.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
riv - I'll be up in the PM. Probably about 1:30. Look for the guy in the Fate mogul pants with the mogulskiing.net coat. Oh, and my coat has my name on the front left. It says "Patrick Torsell" and "BushMogulMaster." So, you really can't miss me. If ya want to take a run or two, just look for me on Cliffs, Bravo, Exterm, Black Diamond, etc.
BMM- You'll probably recognize my jacket long before I get close enough to read names printed on your jacket unless it is printed in pretty big font. ;) That and I have no idea what Fate mogul pants are. But I guess I could shout out "Patrick!" at everyone I see with mogul style pants with the off colored knee sections. :spin: Hopefully we can hook up for a run or three. Cheers!

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
meski.jpg