• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 2/16

I have skied 4 different areas in the last 5 days. All with varying degrees of powder. I am starting to feel like JD.

Forecasts were all over the place, But Hunter looked good to receive some nice snow. I went to sleep with light snow and .5” and I woke to light snow and .5”. Radar looked good and I was on second chair. It began to dump and proceeded to snow all day. Sometimes hard and sometimes really hard. We received almost 2” during lunch alone. Spencer was my wing man for the day and we hit everything, including first paying customers on Clairs, 44 and Annapurna.

Lost track of the day, but it was good and I skied till closing.

More Pic's and video:
http://picasaweb.google.com/huntermt2/HunterFebruary16th2010?feat=email#

Last edited:

kingslug

We need to hook up next time you hit Hunter.

I'm usualy there on Mondays...or when it hits. I can take off pretty easy as long as there is coverage for the building. I'll let you know when I go. Keeping up with you is another story!!! Hard enough to keep up with Jim G. and Carl but I like chasing after better skiers...makes me better!