• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

Rambo

Julia now owns her own Gym/Fitness center up in Truckee Calif.
It's called "Performance JM"
performancejm.jpg

NYDrew

While both smoking hot (on my very unforgiving 1-10 scale where you have to achieve a 6 to go on a date with me skiing is +1, being better then me is another +1). Physically they both achieve a 7 (very, very high on my scale), they make enough money that if I was to marry them I could work a job I like as opposed to pay the bills +1, both no higher education, -1 they get a 9, perhaps if they had a dog weighing more the 60lbs +1 they would get a 10.

Can't think of anyone that has gotten a 10 in my book just yet.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
While both smoking hot (on my very unforgiving 1-10 scale where you have to achieve a 6 to go on a date with me skiing is +1, being better then me is another +1). Physically they both achieve a 7 (very, very high on my scale), they make enough money that if I was to marry them I could work a job I like as opposed to pay the bills +1, both no higher education, -1 they get a 9, perhaps if they had a dog weighing more the 60lbs +1 they would get a 10.

You're a little high maintenance, you know. Good luck with that.

Warp Daddy

Mebbe Mary Palmer :D :stirpot:

bigbog

INGRID!!, also Lindsey Dyer is attractive....(some pics better than others..like most of us)

Correct...Julia is smoking hot when outdoors...in freeski garb. So are both a JH/Cloudveil woman(model/staff..name?) and Cloudveil girl (present/past model/marketing with her dog..)

Love freeskiin' mountain women..:lol: (most young enough to be my daughter..;-))

Last edited: