• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Well, this settles it.
julia_mancuso_33.jpg

Attachments

• julia_mancuso_33.jpg
    julia_mancuso_33.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 149

drjeff

What does that settle? That she can't believe she's wearing the weirdest looking race suit since - well - ever? She looks like she's in shock - like she's thinking 'What have I done?'

Yup. Not sure who exactly thought that design would be cool looking! Unique, yes!! Cool looking, nope IMHO!

Julia had some much better GoPro clips about a week ago on her Facebook page of her catching some waves while stand up paddle surfing near her home in Maui!

bigbog

Think both are 50% nicer/hotter in person. Camera pics treat certain features better...ie models(aka non-outdoor people) do better with the camera cheese over time.

Last edited:

gmcunni

I've yet to vote in this epic poll, but I think it's settled. Vonn for me. As much as I prefer Julia's personality and attitude; and find Vonn to be a bit of an annoying valley girl, I think on pure looks, she's the winner.

i agree that picture moves her up on the hotness scale (and i will concede she is far prettier than JM) i still can't help but be swayed by this picture in terms of HOTNESS!

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showth...-Julia-Mancuso&p=514015&viewfull=1#post514015

Geoff

Think both are 50% nicer/hotter in person. Camera pics treat certain features better...ie models(aka non-outdoor people) do better with the camera cheese over time.

No. It's just that any photo of a model gets processed in photoshop. In a candid and without makeup, a lot of models can look fairly frightening.

drjeff

No. It's just that any photo of a model gets processed in photoshop. In a candid and without makeup, a lot of models can look fairly frightening.

Wait a minute Geoff! Are you telling me that say Kate Upton doesn't always walk around with an aura of perfect back lighting and a portable fan blowing upwards on her face to cause her golden locks to always be billowing up and out and/or that she never has any skin imperfections?? No way!! :lol:

wa-loaf

Lindsey just posed with the US gymnasts. She looks like she wandered into OZ.

292964_10151078744354728_2043931024_n.jpg