• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

HD333

I'd rather spend the day skiing with Julia. Seems like she would hit the trees, go anywhere, and have fun. Seems like Lindsay would stick to groomers and would complain if conditions were not perfect.

In the same light I would tend to think they would "enjoy the company of a man" in the same way, Julia, up for anything and enjoy it, Lindsay, standard operating procedure and just go through the motions. If you know what I mean.

Last edited:

thinnmann

Website
skiingbelleayre.blogspot.com
High winds scuttle women's super-combi

454396_M23.jpg

The thing that pisses me off is that Universal Sports was going to stream this LIVE ONLINE today. But they couldn't do that for the friggin' 'limpics!....

Here is the article.

Their live streaming list now reads:

Alpine Skiing: Mar. 6, 4 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Women's DH from Crans Montana
Alpine Skiing: Mar. 6, 5:30 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Men's DH from Kvitfjell
Alpine Skiing: Mar. 7, 3:45 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Women's SG from Crans Montana
Alpine Skiing: Mar. 7, 5 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Men's SG from Kvitjell

Warp Daddy

Didn't realize it till i looked her up on WIKI but Mancuso's old man was a MAJOR drug dealer convicted of running a 140 MILLION dollar drug smuggling outfit did time in the BIG house ,h'mmm

wa-loaf

Didn't realize it till i looked her up on WIKI but Mancuso's old man was a MAJOR drug dealer convicted of running a 140 MILLION dollar drug smuggling outfit did time in the BIG house ,h'mmm

It's expensive raising a future Olympian ...

Rambo

454396_M23.jpg

The thing that pisses me off is that Universal Sports was going to stream this LIVE ONLINE today. But they couldn't do that for the friggin' 'limpics!....

Here is the article.

Their live streaming list now reads:

Alpine Skiing: Mar. 6, 4 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Women's DH from Crans Montana
Alpine Skiing: Mar. 6, 5:30 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Men's DH from Kvitfjell
Alpine Skiing: Mar. 7, 3:45 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Women's SG from Crans Montana
Alpine Skiing: Mar. 7, 5 a.m. ET: FIS Alpine World Cup - Men's SG from Kvitjell

The Cancellation of the 3/5/10 Womens Super Combined World Cup event has made Lindsey Vonn the 2010 Super Combined World Champion.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/8552648.stm
Lindsey Has already won the Super G Championship, Now the Super Combined Championship, is on the verge of winning the Downhill World Championship and is leading the overall.

catskills

Julie was born in 1984 and her Dad Ciro was busted in 1989 . Looks like Julie's dad was in jail when she was age 10 to 15. :cry:

Ciro Mancuso was busted in 1989 and served a five-year federal sentence from 1995 to 1999. He since returned to the Tahoe area, where he remarried and got a fresh start as a real-estate developer.

Mancuso has said about his former profession:

"I was a product of the '60s, and, to me, this wasn't criminal stuff. I didn't find it morally wrong. We didn't carry guns; we weren't involved in hard drugs. We were a bunch of close friends, guys I skied with, who decided to smuggle some marijuana. I was intrigued with the need for people to have good pot to smoke, not to mention the money we could earn.

Warp Daddy

Julie was born in 1984 and her Dad Ciro was busted in 1989 . Looks like Julie's dad was in jail when she was age 10 to 15. :cry:

Ciro Mancuso was busted in 1989 and served a five-year federal sentence

Mancuso has said about his former profession:

"I was a product of the '60s, and, to me, this wasn't criminal stuff. I didn't find it morally wrong. We didn't carry guns; we weren't involved in hard drugs. We were a bunch of close friends, guys I skied with, who decided to smuggle some marijuana. I was intrigued with the need for people to have good pot to smoke, not to mention the money we could earn.

Further research reveals that JULIA has been bragging about her grandfather 's Mafia connections APPARANTLY THERE IS A MULTI-GENERATION ISSUE HERE WITH CRIME INVOLVEMENT and her old man was not a garden v druggie this dude was a Major coke and weed smuggler .

Warp Daddy

Further research reveals that JULIA has been bragging about her grandfather 's Mafia connections APPARANTLY THERE IS A MULTI-GENERATION ISSUE HERE WITH CRIME INVOLVEMENT and her old man was not a garden v druggie this dude was a Major coke and weed smuggler .

Hopefully this is all in the past and now the Mancuso family can find happiness and make up for time lost

Geoff

In Massachusetts, she could run for US Senate. :)

Madroch

Um.. JM hands down... mafia.. didn't read the whole thread but don't have to... she done good.

drjeff

After going through my back mail from vacation last week, and reading Sports Illustrated where Dan Patrick did his usual semi-whimsical interview that he does each issue (Julia Mancuso this time), and he asked her about how she felt about members of the US Ski/Snowboard team pictures in the SI swimsuit issue, and her reply was something to the extent of :they're great pics and it's a cool thing, and that she'd do it if asked, and that she'd also do the PAINTED on swimsuits (atleast up top) as her and her sister have done that in the past!

I think I'm switching my vote from Vonn to Mancuso! ;) :lol: ;)