• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

jaywbigred

Well, the two on the right are definately Julia Mancuso
Mancuso2-1-1.jpg

Have you guys seen this picture? have a look i think you will find that the answer is clear!

http://communityneu.klz.apa.net/sta...ster/media/julie-mancuso-lange-girl.story.jpg

Yep, we've seen it.

drjeff

Lindsey providing some more items for intellectual review in this great debate on her FB page today :)

23512_378402024727_89975379727_3522740_6492611_n.jpg

drjeff

Julia Mancuso in Maui swiming with dolphins:
mancusodolp1.jpg

mancusodolp2.jpg

mancusodolp3.jpg

Yup, that was a nice update on Julia's FB page a couple of days ago :)

Probably going to get another "good" update in the next day or so, as per her FB page, she was supposed to go stand up paddle surfing from Maui to Lanai yesterday :)

And to attempt to keep this ski related, not sure if many people saw this, but Julia announced a pretty major equipment change last week. She'll no longer be racing on Rossi's, but will be sporting sticks made by Volkl this coming season

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Is Bode getting this kind of coverage in the ladies magazines???

Not that anyone on a male-dominated forum cares....:roll:

Translation: is he pulling in as much dough as these girls are?

drjeff

I did actually see a Bode commercial on TV about a week ago, for I believe it's Superfunds, one of his sponsors. Kind of a cute add where him and his looks to be about 18 month old kid are going down one of those spiral tube slides together with Bode holding a hand held video camera. Can't exactly remember the premise of the add, but the Dad in me found it to be a nice parent child moment.

Still though, can't beat the REGULAR FB updates that both Julia and Lindsey provide. Total stark contrast between the 2 as Julia's out having fun skiing/surfing/etc all the time, and Lindsey's hob-nobbing around at tons of A-list social events (read as Julia in bathing suits, Lindsey in designer gowns type pics - both are pretty easy on the eyes IMHO ;) )

Last edited:

jaywbigred

I did actually see a Bode commercial on TV about a week ago, for I believe it's Superfunds, one of his sponsors. Kind of a cute add where him and his looks to be about 18 month old kid are going down one of those spiral tube slides together with Bode holding a hand held video camera. Can't exactly remember the premise of the add, but the Dad in me found it to be a nice parent child moment.

Still though, can't be the REGULAR FB updates that both Julia and Lindsey provide. Total stark contrast between the 2 as Julia's out having fun skiing/surfing/etc all the time, and Lindsey's hob-nobbing around at tons of A-list social events (read as Julia in bathing suits, Lindsey in designer gowns type pics - both are pretty easy on the eyes IMHO ;) )

I think its was a Flip camera commercial, no? There is one with Usher making a song in the studio that is similar, and maybe a couple others.

And Julia. WOW. That is a nice butt.

Warp Daddy

Damn !!!!! DA DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard 2 choose -- like choosing between a Porshe 911 and Lambo both farkin awesome , differant handling but da damn do they move out :D:D:D

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com

Women just aren't as visual as men; we like to leave something to imagination, after all. ;) I think Bode is going more family man these days anyway.

Rambo

"Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn attends the 11th annual Maxim Hot 100 party in Los Angeles May 19, 2010"
lvx.jpg