• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
"Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn attends the 11th annual Maxim Hot 100 party in Los Angeles May 19, 2010"
lvx.jpg

I'm thinking she looks much better in her spandex:

23512_378402024727_89975379727_3522740_6492611_n.jpg

wa-loaf

Hotness.....

But did everyone see the photos from Vonn's facebook page from the Espy's?? HOLY HOTNESS!!

They are ok, I need some good pics of Lindseys ass. Julia's butt is about as close to perfection as you can get.

marcski

It's funny. I saw Julia's twitter feed and she mentioned that she made it to the round of 8 in that contest!
She is also stoked for the 150" and the 20' snowbanks at Squaw.

That's what got me to google some more of her images....and well you gotta love the 2 of them getting down together in a hot tub....! ;)

marcski

Yeah... that was a real reach there... put the 2 of them in the hot tub and gee, will anyone want to look. Men are such simple creatures, aren't they? ;)

Sev...first these aren't just any women ..they are 2 of the best skiers in the world. (Remember, this is a ski site) I have no qualms finding nor attesting my approval of their looks whether in skintight spandex/Lycra going 70+ mph on skis or in bikinis in a hot tub.

Plus its not just 2 women in a hot tub....its one woman grabbing handfuls of another's breasts in a hot tub. Big difference.