Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso? - Page 9

AlpineZone

View Poll Results: Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lindsey Vonn

76 40.64%
  • Julia Mancuso

111 59.36%
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    keerectamundo !!!!!!!!!!!!! Old eastern philosophy cites that sometimes the BEST decision is NOT to decide and to do BOTH proper justice.
    I have to tear myself out of my normal Eastern Philosophy to engage with the AZ'ers and the whole this or that thing..

"Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    i have to tear myself out of my normal eastern philosophy to engage with the az'ers and the whole this or that thing..
    :d:d:d:d:d
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Sorry i messed up my whole line of smiles ------------- yup musta been karma
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    Sorry i messed up my whole line of smiles ------------- yup musta been karma
    My concept of endless source of good days pisses some off...
    I don't believe that anything is finite when it comes to good times... If I miss a POW day - I don't get pissed.. Cause there's going to be another one..

The number of good times is not finite..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Wow, instant transition from shallow to deep! (I think!)

Hoping for the same for the mountains!

Can't let this one die - Julia was robbed yesterday, right? That race should not have even started. They both were robbed. Stupid Olympic officials....

And the media drama between them - manufactured by NBC to keep ratings up...

http://www.facebook.com/JuliaMancusoUSA

Lindsey has not posted since her broken-pinkie crash

http://www.facebook.com/LindseyVonnUSA

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    My concept of endless source of good days pisses some off...
    I don't believe that anything is finite when it comes to good times... If I miss a POW day - I don't get pissed.. Cause there's going to be another one..

The number of good times is not finite..
    I mostly feel the same way.

Only time I get pissed for missing a POW day or a good show is if it was perfectly within my control to go and laziness held me back.

I must say that I've soured on Lindsey during the Olympics.She has come off to me as a whiney princess.I can't put a finger on it but every time I hear her interviewed I like her less.Sure looked like some tension yesterday between the two.
    SIKSKIER

And another thing - with a minute gap between starts, there was no official with a radio to call up and put the course on hold???!?!!

Quote Originally Posted by thinnmann View Post
    Can't let this one die - Julia was robbed yesterday, right? That race should not have even started. They both were robbed. Stupid Olympic officials....

And the media drama between them - manufactured by NBC to keep ratings up...

http://www.facebook.com/JuliaMancusoUSA

Lindsey has not posted since her broken-pinkie crash

http://www.facebook.com/LindseyVonnUSA
    Yup, Julia got a situational screw job there yesterday, but sometimes, that's just the reality of ski racing. So many factors aligned just right(or wrong) to make it happen. A bib draw right behind Lindsey, Lindsey's crash real close to the bottom of the course, a bazzillion entrants in the race, thus necessitating the 1 minute intervals, etc, etc, etc

In the big scheme of things, the way Julia's run looked to be going (whenever we could see her through the fog), I'm guessing that the rerun between added fatigue, deteriorated course conditions, and just the mental stress of having to get psyched back up and apparently just getting back up to the start house, probably cost her a good .5-.75 seconds.

The "good" thing is that based on the forcast temps for today, course deterioration will likely be a bit of an issue again, and Julia will have a much better course than the leaders.
    '07--08 season: 51 Days, '08-'09 season: 55 Days, '09-'10 season: 41 Days, '10-'11 season: 49 days, '11-'12 season: 40 Days '12-'13 season: 57 days, '13-'14 season, 60 days '14-'15 season 60 days, '15-'16 season 52 days, '16-'17 season: 50 days, '17-'18 season 52 days, '18-'19 season 45 days '07-'19 seasons: 612 Days

'19 - '20 season:

Thread Information