• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

soulseller

Shallow.

They're both amazing athletes and beautiful women, apparently inside and out (though I know neither so what do I know about it :shrug: ).

yes they are both very beautiful on the inside and out i'm sure. But this is a shallow thread and thus deserving of a shallow reply.

drjeff

The question one needs to ask is do you prefer the "girl next door" California style or the "girl next door" Midwest style???? Bottomline is they BOTH have a major adrenaline junkie streak in them, and they both could kick just about anyone's butt all the way down the hill!

BTW, Julia does have a bit of a cooler, freespirited Facebook page than Lindsey IMHO

Rambo

jmaa.jpg

thinnmann

Website
skiingbelleayre.blogspot.com
Julia, because she looks like so much more fun to spend a day with. She is obviously enjoying the Olympics. Bet she would buy the drinks, while Lindsey would be high maintenance. Betcha Julia would ski the woods and other gnar, but Lindsey would stay inbounds. Julia is single. Lindsey is high flying Red-Bull cover girl, while Julia is flying under the radar. I twittered this 20 hours ago: "http://bit.ly/dsNKX2 Starting to think Julia Mancuso is the sleeper star skier of 2010 Olympics... & she's single... better than Lindsey?" There is your photo link.

Here are their facebook pages for some personal comments from them both:

http://www.facebook.com/LindseyVonnUSA

http://www.facebook.com/JuliaMancusoUSA

Last edited:

gmcunni

IMHO - LV is prettier but in the video DMC posted Julia Mancuso looks like she can kick my ass and i find that kind of hot....

TheBEast

I just like seeing america women at the top of skiing world....preiod..

But I do like Lidsey first and Julia is growing on me. They both are amazing on the hill, but like Thinnmann said Julie would probably ski anything, where as Lindsey would probably be high maintenance. Julia certainly is the sleeper considering all the publicity LV gets.

GO USA!!

Mapnut

God, the shallowness here is epic. Who here knows anything about either of them, really?

dmc

God, the shallowness here is epic. Who here knows anything about either of them, really?

Yeah we're shallow... But were also having fun..

You are taking this WAY too seriously... :) It's an online poll not a psyched examination...

Grassi21

Google image Lindsey and Julia. Lindsey's results are predominantly race oriented. Julia had a mixed bag of pics, a large number of them are "skin" oriented. Another + for Julia. :)

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

I know Julia surfs, lives in Hawaii and I think I remember reading that her Dad did time for being a bigtime pot dealer.

But, like others have said, MAP, the title of this thread is "Lindsey or Julia, who is hotter?" It's not "Lindsey or Julia, who wants to have an emotional connection with them?"