Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso? - Page 6

AlpineZone

View Poll Results: Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lindsey Vonn

76 40.64%
  • Julia Mancuso

111 59.36%
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
    I would be terribly disappointed if the sausage fest that is AZ didn't acknowledge just how gorgeous these women are.
    What really matters at the end of the day is, either of these women could kick your collective asses any time, any where, and THAT is what makes them really hot!
    I've never claimed to be able to beat any of these women skiing. They would all kick my A$$.....thus the reason they are the Olympics and I am here at my computer, clicking away!

What really matters at the end of the day is, either of these women could kick your collective asses any time, any where, and THAT is what makes them really hot!
    after the kicking is done do you think we could get some spanking thrown in?
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Jules

Umm...I really don't think this isn't Julia Mancuso.

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Umm...I really don't think this isn't Julia Mancuso.
    maybe somebody knows for sure, I think it is Julia Mancuso but maybe not?

From this woman's standpoint, I think its great that these incredibly talented athletes are different individuals with different ways of approaching the competitions, and are hotter than hell.

I would be terribly disappointed if the sausage fest that is AZ didn't acknowledge just how gorgeous these women are.

Oh and Michelle Roark who came in 13(IIRC) in the Women's moguls in the Olympics.........I've skied with her and have seen her in the moguls in person.
    Based on the video's I've seen of the AZ'ers, she(#13th) would smoke all of you into the ground while she wears her channel perfume and pearls.

And THAT's hot!

So There!
    The fact that they could kick our ass is a huge component of what makes them hot!!!!!!!!!

Well, the two on the right are definately Julia Mancuso

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEast View Post
    +1 just having some fun....man people take this kind of thing WAY to seriously sometimes.
    +2...no need to be the turd in the punchbowl...the whole thing is actually quite complimentary...i'd be quite flattered if a messageboard of women were debating my hotness(hahahahahahaaaaa)

Feed cut away. Left with nbcolympics.com
    Last edited by jaywbigred; Feb 19, 2010 at 4:20 PM. Reason: Woops. Meant for another thread! Glad I didn't post any spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBEast View Post
    I've never claimed to be able to beat any of these women skiing. They would all kick my A$$.....thus the reason they are the Olympics and I am here at my computer, clicking away!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywbigred View Post
    The fact that they could kick our ass is a huge component of what makes them hot!!!!!!!!!
    That is my whole point, which is all good, trust me, as a woman, I'm not offended by this thread or its content at all.
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    That is my whole point, which is all good, trust me, as a woman, I'm not offended by this thread or its content at all.
    Good, so now get your bikini, langes and camera out!

Thread Information