• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

Who is hotter? Lindsey Vonn or Julia Mancuso?

• Lindsey Vonn

Votes: 77 40.5%
  • Julia Mancuso

Votes: 113 59.5%

• Total voters

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Well, the two on the right are definately Julia Mancuso
Mancuso2-1-1.jpg

Yes, the 2 on the right are clearly Julia...and the 1st is clearly a different woman.

x10003q

JM in front, i thought the other was LV but it isn't.

chemmy0704LM_450x306.jpg

That is Chemmy Alcott - notorious British World Cup Racer and Party Girl. Also quite good looking.

The NYT had a good article comparing Mancuso and Vonn. They used to be close friends.
It also mentioned that Mancuso ate Pop Tarts for dinner the night before her gold medal win in Torino. You got to love that laid back Cali Girl style.

catskills

There both hotter than hell to look at and watch slide down a mountain. I wish them both all good things.

HOTNESS
I got to believe Julie is a lot more fun to hang out with. If I had a choose who to take to a tailgate party /football game, I would choose Julie hands down. Besides Julie goes camping. How can you not like a girl that goes camping.

Go USA !

mondeo

From this woman's standpoint, I think its great that these incredibly talented athletes are different individuals with different ways of approaching the competitions, and are hotter than hell.

I would be terribly disappointed if the sausage fest that is AZ didn't acknowledge just how gorgeous these women are.
What really matters at the end of the day is, either of these women could kick your collective asses any time, any where, and THAT is what makes them really hot!

Oh and Michelle Roark who came in 13(IIRC) in the Women's moguls in the Olympics.........I've skied with her and have seen her in the moguls in person.
Based on the video's I've seen of the AZ'ers, she(#13th) would smoke all of you into the ground while she wears her channel perfume and pearls.

And THAT's hot!

So There!
:-D
None of them ski with pigtails, though.

Pigtails are uber cute. Especially pigtails that are dominating the competition.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just like seeing america women at the top of skiing world....preiod..

But I do like Lidsey first and Julia is growing on me. They both are amazing on the hill, but like Thinnmann said Julie would probably ski anything, where as Lindsey would probably be high maintenance. Julia certainly is the sleeper considering all the publicity LV gets.

GO USA!!
+420 I voted for Julia however.

jack97

Pigtails are uber cute. Especially pigtails that are dominating the competition.

Yeah, pigtails!

BTW, you have to be a kahuna to wear black pants in an event like this.

gihannahkearney.jpg

Last edited:

witch hobble

I'll wade into the shallow end.

Julia.

Both are hot and could crush my skinny white arse several ways.

Rambo

Oh well - This is NOT Julia Mancuso, but a model. Last name Luiz I think. Can't find much on her at all.
jmx.jpg

Warp Daddy

Listen from over six decades of EXPERIENCE -- this whole notion of choice is Farkin stoooopid :D:D

hell when ya got access ya Drive BOTH a Lamborghini and Ferrari ==btw ever heard the story of the Young Bull AND THE Old Bull on the top of the hill looking down at the herd trying to decide what to do ?? ROFLMBFAO-- :D

dmc

Hey who u callin old Willis ?

So ever see the old Pizza Hut comercial with "Neon Deon" if so you KNOW the answer dude :D

the guy you just called stupid... Called up old... :)

I have no idea what your talking about.. Was he like a football player or something?

Warp Daddy

the guy you just called stupid... Called up old... :)

I have no idea what your talking about.. Was he like a football player or something?

Yeah play both NFL and major league Baseball -- when asked hey Deon whatd'ya want Peporroni ZA or Veggie lovers he put this shit eatin grin on and yells -- BOTH man , Both

dmc

Yeah play both NFL and major league Baseball -- when asked hey Deon whatd'ya want Peporroni ZA or Veggie lovers he put this shit eatin grin on and yells -- BOTH man , Both

I could take them both.. I'd hurt that... As the kids say...