• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where's the thread about USA vs Canada?

2knees

I honestly started laughing when I saw how big Pronger is. I havent payed much attention to hockey since Pronger was a defenseman for the Hartford Whalers......

Geoff

I honestly started laughing when I saw how big Pronger is. I havent payed much attention to hockey since Pronger was a defenseman for the Hartford Whalers......

6'6"? A midget. Zdeno Chara on the Bruins is 6'9".

Meh... The USA - Canada game was the prelimary round.

Geoff

watching it on CTV you'd of thought it was the final-- they were all over Brodeur and the need to bring in the backup keeper

I figure there's a pretty good chance Canada will rip through the Germans, Russians, and Swedes. I'd love to see a USA-Canada finals.

WakeboardMom

Canada - USA in the finals would be awesome, but I think I'd feel badly about the US stealing Canada's thunder. Crosby looked sad as he left the ice last night.

WJenness

That was a REALLY fun game to watch, capped by one of the best Empty Netters I've ever seen.

We can only dream that the gold medal game will be US-CAN and will be that good!

-w