• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter 2/25

tarponhead

Agree.

I drove up last night. Skied 9-3:30. My legs are destroyed. Some of that stuff was stupid deep. I'm not a uber skier so ROTD for me was colonels alternate to way out...over and over. Awesome. What a day. After 1st chair it was ski-on at the quad. Actually, the lines to dry off your clothes at the fireplace or hand driers where longer then any lift lines.

Will be taking my nephew (Christmas present) and boys back up Saturday. Glad I got today in because Saturday will be stupid busy.

Only "complaint" was I could not see $hit with the goggles (frozen precip).

Almost 4 hrs to drive 130 miles south to get home today.....

bvibert

Staff member
Quite possibly a top 10 day ever. I can hardly move. I will post pics and details later. At least 40" since Tuesday. Knee deep runs in the woods all afternoon. Picture from this morning.

That's what I like to hear! Are you going to be there tomorrow??

dmc

Quite possibly a top 10 day ever. I can hardly move. I will post pics and details later. At least 40" since Tuesday. Knee deep runs in the woods all afternoon. Picture from this morning.

It was insane....