• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days do you expect to ski in March 2010?

Smellytele

think I maybe done for the month/year. Maybe take a few runs next week at Pats before they close. Maybe hit tucks in the next few weeks but it was a good season - got 2 new areas in and skied 35 times. ADHD kicking in and losing interest... Varity is the spice of life can't live on bread and water alone. Onto the bike to pedal away the rest of the year into next season.

bvibert

Staff member
I'll get 12 in March by the end of this coming weekend, my busiest ski month of the 09/10 season. :beer:

Zand

This rain followed by an arctic blast is probably gonna kill the final week of the month for me. Should finish with around 10.

Geoff

I'm not counting. After the Killington rain festival ends, I'll probably head back out for the death crunch a couple of days this week. I'll get at least 2 runs on Saturday skiing down to Bear from main mountain.