• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WTB: Used Wintersteiger Stonegrinding Machine

cyclovaxcfrank

Greetings,

I am looking to buy a used Wintersteiger or Stone Grinding Machine. Ideally something like a Micro 1, Micro 100, or another model from the Micro series. It must be in working condition.

Are there any ski shops out there looking to upgrade their machine and sell their old one? Let me know by responding to this thread or by emailing me at cyclovaxcfrank "at" gmail "dot" com Note to use the @ in place of "at" and the . in place of "dot".
:spin:

Thank You!

pmonovan

Hi I do have a Wintersteiger Micro ! stone grinder and a Wintersteiger side edge grinder and a SKI TUNER base grinder and a Hobart Hot Buff waxer for sale as I'm retiring. All eqpt is in great shape and sensibly used. are you interested? Peter

pmonovan

Well a guy has to try---any chance you want to set up a shop and make your fortune

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
In the background image? It's Sugarloaf. Yeah, it pretty much looks like that right now after last week's storm!

mntrails

I am interested in learning more about the Wintersteiger Micro1. A picture would be great otherwise age, condition, location, etc would be a big help. You can email bmwrochmn@aol.com. Thanks!