• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 3/7

Harkin Banks

Wow, that video went up quick!

Good rippin' with you guys today. Hopefully the snow holds out long enough for a few more sessions!

-Chris

o3jeff

Had a lot of fun yesterday, while me legs are pretty sore today, my back feels fine(back always got sore skiing the bumps last year) so I guess I am figuring out this mogul skiing stuff!

Good ripping with everyone today....Pulled a muscle in my back..then crashed pretty good too...lost both skis..both poles goggles and hat....Saw my ejected skiis pass me on the right before I landed on my back...had 4 different skiers bringing me my shit Thanks!!! Did 12 runs then had to bail ..pain was pretty intense...Popped a vicodin..Feeling no pain....Hopefully I will be back up there tomorrow

steveo

I didn't even see that, hope your feeling better today.

Greg

Staff member
Greg, we're all waiting for your video.... ;)

Here you go. Basically no editing so there are some random people, shaky footage, etc. in there:

Madroch

Pat and Greg's Vids are great-- but they reduced the size of the moguls and slowed down our speed considerably-- must be a lens issue?

bvibert

Staff member
Here you go. Basically no editing so there are some random people, shaky footage, etc. in there:

Thanks, nice work!

Madroch is right; I felt like everyone was skiing faster than the video depicts, especially me. ;)