Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    i have a ton of pics (due to my shitty skiing, i had plenty of time to take pictures).
    my wife is leaving for arizona tomorrow, so the pics wont be up until she gets back next week.
    thanks to sundown for putting on a great event, everyone had a blast!!
    good job 2knees on making the round of 8

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It's actually a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1. 12X optical zoom rules.
    Oops, I told her it was the same kind of camera that she has..
    Brian

Sweet day on the course! Thanks for a great time!!!!!!!! BTW, 2knees failed on his Tonya Harding "mission". I guess he was too busy kicking butt. AZ had a great showing. Nice performance by all. We are really starting to be contenders. Keep up the good work. We're going to sweep this thing next year! GO SUNDOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It's actually a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1. 12X optical zoom rules.
    I'll have to check that out. Had a Panasonic Lumix 4 or 5 years ago but it didn't thrill me so I resold it. Your photos speak volumes about the current product!

Still going through my pics. Lesson learned: consuming copious amounts of beer+photography /= good results. At least I had a good time!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Okay...some photos are up. Still editing but I have to leave soon for a family function so I may not get to the rest today...

The course

The judging station

Spencer

Last edited by severine; Mar 21, 2010 at 1:00 PM.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

2knees

Greg

madriverjack

Horribly out of focus but too cool to not share...madriverjack

madriverjack

MrMagic judging

bvibert

jonnypoach

Mogulqueen

ishovelsnow

Mogulqueen

madriverjack

Greg

...and that's all, folks!

Thread Information