Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10 - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    didn't shoot much video, here's what i got from the top.

shit happens, wear a helmet.

2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

Gary - Is that video from your Lumix? (Or am I messing everyone up? ) Nice to see that perspective!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Gary - Is that video from your Lumix? (Or am I messing everyone up? ) Nice to see that perspective!
    yes, from the new but soon to be returned panasonic lumix.

2018/19
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    Oh no! What happened?
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

what's the problem with it? vid seemed to come out very clear considering the distance you were from the 2nd kicker.

Carrie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to take all those pictures. It is so much fun to look back and see what was going on from your perspective, both the skiing and the party. Also a BIG thanks for those awesome whoopie pies! That was the only thing I ate all day. I washed that down with a beer and I'm not sure what happened after that.....I'm a cheap date. Anyway, I just wanted you to know this event would not have been as great as it was without you!

didn't shoot much video, here's what i got from the top.

Nice Gary, thanks for taking that!
    Brian

Oh! Thank you! I know I said last year that I'd compete but it just wasn't happening. So I figured I'd do what I could for the athletes. Glad you enjoyed the whoopie pies and the photos!

BTW...there are a few more photos that I didn't post in this thread. You can find all of them here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/carriev...7623539754919/

Considering I shot entirely from the bottom this year, it wasn't too bad. I was a little disappointed with the results but I was mostly shooting one-handedly with a beer in the other, so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Finally got to a computer after yesterdays amazing S7. I am still riding high from all of it. I can't thank the whole AZ crew for such great support and friendship to my family and me. The whole scene at the Institution should be bottled and sold to other resorts.

The course was a true test of stamina and I can't believe the level of competition. The AZ crew has come so far in the last 2 seasons. You are all to be commended.

Thank you Greg for starting the mogul awareness and bringing management around to the idea. If we could figure out a way to bring as much revenue as Nastar they would surely do a way with it and leave Gunbarrel bumped all season for us. Would you pay and additional fee to ski GB all season? Just like the racers do now?

Thank you to Chris and the management of Sundown. You put on another spectacular show.

The pictures are great and again thank you so much to everyone for posting them.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Oh no! What happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    what's the problem with it? vid seemed to come out very clear considering the distance you were from the 2nd kicker.
    details here, don't want to muddy the awesome bump or bust thread
    http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...610#post523610

2018/19
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24

Thread Information