Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I've got 10GB of video. I've just started editing, but with my new FAST laptop I should have the 1st draft up by tonight. I'll put numbers up over all the runs I don't recognize so folks can enter who they are if they recognize them.

Congrats to all the winners especially 180. You rock Alan. I wish I had 1/10th of your mogul skillz. Thats why I live vicariously through Iceman.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Let's see if I can bring the mojo up north this weekend.

that be me

hello to all, just joined few min's ago. Great to start getting know everyone at Sundown this past weekend.

I am the candyman, aka Chris, friend of Al Belsky and the dude in photo with caption... "dont know who this guy is but he just smoked me" wonder if i could get full res copy to print and show my family.

anyway, to whoever wrote that comment, big ups for the nice comment and ego booster. The candyman skiied his very best that day (not the norm), and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who contributed to the good carma and positive, friendly energies that make for fun competitions.

looking forward to ripping more zippa's soon.

peace out
    the candyman

Quote Originally Posted by candyman View Post
    hello to all, just joined few min's ago. Great to start getting know everyone at Sundown this past weekend.

I am the candyman, aka Chris, friend of Al Belsky and the dude in photo with caption... "dont know who this guy is but he just smoked me" wonder if i could get full res copy to print and show my family.

anyway, to whoever wrote that comment, big ups for the nice comment and ego booster. The candyman skiied his very best that day (not the norm), and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone who contributed to the good carma and positive, friendly energies that make for fun competitions.

peace out
    the candyman
    Welcome to the forums candyman! Glad you found your way over here.
    Brian

Awesome time at Sundown Saturday. I'm glad I went and finally met some of the AZers. It was nice meeting you Greg, Carrie, Brian and the others whose names I can't remember. This was a great event. I am looking forward to next year. Maybe I'll even think about entering myself, although based upon what I saw on Saturday, I've got a lot of work to do to not completely embarrass myself.
    Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

peace out
    the candyman
    Come on boys and wager..If you have got the mind.
    If youve got a dollar boys just lay it on the line
    hand me my ole guitar..Pass the whisky round
    Wont you tell everybody you meet..That the candymans in town

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Let's see if I can bring the mojo up north this weekend.
    Good luck!
    Brian

peace out
    the candyman
    Cool! Glad you joined Chris. Welcome and nice skiing!
    I ski double black diamonds.

Some vid that o3jeff took for us from near the lower kicker (thanks Jeff). It also includes the final along with raving lunatic AZers cheering on 180 and a nice dad/son moment at the end:

I ski double black diamonds.

Love this pic....bumps, beer and some sweet snowcats:

SoVT

Thread Information