Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10 - Page 7

AlpineZone

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    What a amazing time I had hanging out with everyone. All the bumpers were rippin it up and alot of fun to watch. Congrats Kevin on the BIG win and Alan congrats on second place you two were pounding those bumps and making it look easy. That was a great duel to see and who knows maybe it could happen again at BMMC. Congrats to Amamda also for the win and Iceman for the back to back win. I made it into a three day trip and it was awsome from the time I got there to the time I left. Also I would like to thank Chris, Bob,Jarrod (oh ya nice avatar) and all the Sundown crew for throwing the events Saturday and making it a trip that I'll never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Love this pic....bumps, beer and some sweet snowcats:
    It was a really awesome day! The use of the old snowcats was a nice touch.
    Brian

Yeah, big ups to Bob S. What ski area owner is hanging out drinking beer/bustin chops like the rest of us after the com? That guy gets it, hands down. The ski industry needs more owners like him.

Great day indeed, perfect combination of people (owners, operators and skiers/boarders) who truly get it. While I always enjoy watching our locals, its nice to see visitors ripping up "our" hill and having a good time.

Bob, Chris, Jarrod and company--thank you for another great event and a great season.

We gonna be allowed to hike gunny next weekend?

video editing is complete. Now producing. 48 mins long.

I'm gonna try to get the windows admins to get it from my laptop to the LAN here, then I can actually put it up within the next few hours. Stay tuned.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

I hope you removed the audio!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I hope you removed the audio!
    nope. Anything you remember being said you want bleeped?
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Some vid that o3jeff took for us from near the lower kicker (thanks Jeff). It also includes the final along with raving lunatic AZers cheering on 180 and a nice dad/son moment at the end:

Done. 2knees daffy is nasty.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    Yeah, big ups to Bob S. What ski area owner is hanging out drinking beer/bustin chops like the rest of us after the com? That guy gets it, hands down. The ski industry needs more owners like him.
    Congrats on your good show 2 Knees. A little ot but I agree with your above statement. The owner of Camelback was omni present this past weekend with an RV and bar/grill in the lot and mingling with everybody. Another one who gets it.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Some vid that o3jeff took for us from near the lower kicker (thanks Jeff). It also includes the final along with raving lunatic AZers cheering on 180 and a nice dad/son moment at the end:

Nice work Jeff, thanks! I like how the winner falls down right at the end!
    Brian

Thread Information