Sundown Bump or Bust V - 3/20/10 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiDork View Post
    nope. Anything you remember being said you want bleeped?
    I don't remember much. Just hope I didn't make a complete a$$ of myself.

"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Nice work with the video, Jeff!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

actually a lot of people stayed away from me, thats probably why. Except of course Brownsville Brooklyn.. His yappage is all over the thing.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Done. 2knees daffy is nasty.
    without taking too much shit, can i say that did look pretty good. i actually cleared the tranny by a good chunk. amazing what a little adrenaline will do. i was casing those things all week long.

thanks for the vid jeff, came out great. iceman's spin is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiDork View Post
    actually a lot of people stayed away from me, thats probably why. Except of course Brownsville Brooklyn.. His yappage is all over the thing.

thanks for doing that. you easily could've just shot footage of your son and called it a day. You must be so damn proud watching him. he absolutely kills it.

Wow amazing footage. I can really see how close it was. Those troughs on the left side were huge and I couldn't get any speed. If I had any strength I would have gone straighter.

I just realized, I should have won because he didn't have a helmet.....

Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Wow amazing footage. I can realy see how close it was. Those troughs on the left side were huge and I couldn't get any speed. If I had any strength I would have gone straighter.

REALLY!!!! File the protest now!!!

================================================== =========

SKI SUNDOWN'S SUPER STUPENDOUS SPRING SATURDAY SPECTACULAR!
    03/20/2010 to 03/20/2010
    Start Time: 08:00 AM
    End Time: 6:00 PM

Remember what a blast this was last season, well, we're doing it again!!! This all day annual event includes a slopestyle competition for skiers and snowboarders in the Stinger Terrain Park and a mogul competition on Gunbarrel! It's a day for show men, show women, and spectators alike with stunts, sport shops, sizzling steaks and late season snow! Thomas Hooker "brewvan" onsite~ Outdoor BBQ~Equipment demo tents!

Helmets are required to participate in S7 events!
    10AM - SLOPESTYLE EVENT IN THE STINGER TERRAIN PARK
    Categories: Skiers-Open; Snowboarders-Open
    (limited to 50 participants)
    Registration - 8:00am-9:30am
    $10 Entry fee
    Tons of prizes from our SWAG attic!

1PM - "BUMP OR BUST" MOGUL COMPETITION ON GUNBARREL
    Categories: Male U-18; Male 18-39; Male 40+; Female U-18; Female 18+; Snowboarders-Open
    Registration - 8:00am-12:30pm
    $25 Entry fee
    1st, 2nd & 3rd Place prizes awarded in each category...$1000 1st Place prize in the Male 18-39 category courtesy of Colorado Ski Shop and Elan Bloodline skis from Suburban Sports and $1000 1st Place prize in the Female 18+ category!!!!

5PM AWARDS on the deck

Contact Name: Jarrod

Contact Email Address: jarrod@skisundown.com

Send to a Friend
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Some vid that o3jeff took for us from near the lower kicker (thanks Jeff). It also includes the final along with raving lunatic AZers cheering on 180 and a nice dad/son moment at the end:

I loved Kevin falling over at the very end. I wanted to, but I would have crushed Spencer.

Wow amazing footage. I can really see how close it was. Those troughs on the left side were huge and I couldn't get any speed. If I had any strength I would have gone straighter.

It really was close, we were all really pumped watching it from the bottom!
    Brian

I loved Kevin falling over at the very end. I wanted to, but I would have crushed Spencer.
    A true testament to how long that course was. Great work Al, we were all so pumped to have someone we knew in the finals! Spencer was so proud of you, it was awesome!
    Brian

Thread Information