• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow - April 3rd - bumps and brews!

drjeff

I'm sure they'll be a bunch of us Mount Snow regulars there, but for the bump and beer crew, Saturday April 3rd is setting up to be a GREAT day at Mount Snow! Bump wise, the return of the Glade-iator bump comp, back on Ripcord, where it began! Mandatory BBQ grills will be at the base of Ripocrd apparently!

Then, from 1-6PM, The 2nd annual Winter's Brewer's Fest takes over Cuzzin's Deck (and probably a bunch more realestate out infront of the base lodge!)

Then if that's not enough beer, they're having the end of the season "Kick the Keg" bash at The Snowbarn, with no cover and One Jack Move playing (an awesome badn IMHO)

Should be a GREAT day! (now I'm done sounding like mountsnowfish ;) :lol: )

mtsnowfish

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.mountsnow.com
Registration is open too....

Jeff the only thing you missed - Registration is open!

We'll have the High Country Tiki Bar and BBQ serving up cold brews, burgers & dogs by the beautiful Lindsay and Mary.

Categories - there will be seperate male and female categories broken down into the following age groups:
17 & under , 18-35, 36-49, 50+
(age categories subject to change based on registration)

Gladia-tors who sign up receive free entry into the Mount Snow Winter Brewers Festival! :beer: Over 30 different drafts will be available inside and outside of Cuzzins from Long Trail, Magic Hat, North Coast, Allagash, Harpoon, Woodchuck Ciders and more.

Glade-iator Medals are awesome! I encourage those looking for a fun bump competition without the sanctioning to come on out and have some fun. Lets all pray we get a beautiful day like St. Pats!!

Fisher

vcunning

We'll have the High Country Tiki Bar and BBQ serving up cold brews, burgers & dogs by the beautiful Lindsay and Mary.

Categories - there will be seperate male and female categories broken down into the following age groups:

Gladia-tors who sign up receive free entry into the Mount Snow Winter Brewers Festival! :beer: Over 30 different drafts will be available inside and outside of Cuzzins from Long Trail, Magic Hat, North Coast, Allagash, Harpoon, Woodchuck Ciders and more.

Glade-iator Medals are awesome! I encourage those looking for a fun bump competition without the sanctioning to come on out and have some fun. Lets all pray we get a beautiful day like St. Pats!!

Fisher

Greg . . . Any chance of having a separate category? Maybe those that are actually dressed like GLADEiators? DrJeff might suggest one for the age 6 and under category (really!)

drjeff

Fisher

Well Greg, I didn't want to steal all of your marketing glory ;) :lol:

drjeff

Greg . . . Any chance of having a separate category? Maybe those that are actually dressed like GLADEiators? DrJeff might suggest one for the age 6 and under category (really!)

Or a better idea, all of those dressed like actual GLADEiators get into the Winter's Brewers Fest for free! :)

Glenn

Or a better idea, all of those dressed like actual GLADEiators get into the Winter's Brewers Fest for free! :)

I'll drink to that!

This should be an awesome event. Looking forward to this weekend as well. :cool:

Beetlenut

Just curious if any of you Mount Snow regulars will be skiing Friday April 2nd? Not sure I can make the 3rd. :sad:

ta&idaho

I had planned on making this event, but I'm still sitting on two Killington vouchers, so we're headed there instead. Mount Snow definitely knows how to throw a spring skiing party...should be a blast.

drjeff

what's the entry fee for the glade-iator bump comp?

I'll play Mountsnowfish again for a moment here ;) :lol:

$30 bucks a person (doesn't include lift ticket) and it gets you free admission into the Winter Brewer's Fest that afternoon (and admission to their brewers fest's usually includes your 1st 2 beer tokens :beer: and a sounvenir pint glass which is your to keep)

2knees

I'll play Mountsnowfish again for a moment here ;) :lol:

$30 bucks a person (doesn't include lift ticket) and it gets you free admission into the Winter Brewer's Fest that afternoon (and admission to their brewers fest's usually includes your 1st 2 beer tokens :beer: and a sounvenir pint glass which is your to keep)

thanks! i clicked on the link in his post but it brought me to the online store. was hoping to register online.

powbmps

thanks! i clicked on the link in his post but it brought me to the online store. was hoping to register online.

I'm gonna have to do this one, it sounds like a good time.

Did you guys sign up online?
8934492_l.gif

madriverjack

Alright who's in for this one? It is looking like a perfect day (70's) to hit up some bumps.
2knees
powbmps
madriverjack

reefer

I should be at Mt. Snow to witness this event. Good luck you guys. I'll be looking for you and I'll try to snap some pics.