AZ Summit at Sugarloaf: 3/25 - 3/28 - Page 13

AlpineZone

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    bvibert, roark and JimG. on lower Sheer Boom bumps:
    Hah, I remember seeing people on Sheer Boom and was wondering if it was you guys --
    In that picture on the lower chair watching you guys is my friend Todd, myself, Sara, and Bram (Longhorn T)

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    Great weekend up at the Loaf. Enjoyed seeing some old friends and of course the skiing. Kudos to the SL staff who did a great job, enjoyed the VIP treatment!
    trailboss

Pretty easy to spot the only one on a snowboard on Gondi thanks for the pic!

Who's going back in two weeks for Reggae?
    Todo: Cannon, *Wildcat*, *Black*, Pico, MRG, Magic.

11/12 [28]: Sunday River @dawn 2, Sugarloaf 5, Sugarbush 5, Saddleback, Mt Abram, Stowe, Loon 2, Breckenridge, Copper, Vail, Eldora, Burke,
    Sugarbush, Jay Peak 2, Smuggs, Killington

Finally back and settled after the big weekend, truly had an awesome time!! Great skiing with you all, I'm pretty sure I got to chat with almost everyone at one point or another during the weekend regardless, nice to finally put some faces to the screen names!

Many thanks to Greg, and the Sugarloaf crew for setting up and providing a very enjoyable weekend! Can't wait for the next one!!!

I did take a bunch of pictures over the course of the weekend which I've finally had the chance to scan through and pick out some of the better ones, none the less here we go!

Friday Night AZ Meet and Great

Enjoy.............
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Saturday Pictures

Minus the powder snow, Saturday was a bluebird day for sure, can't say I saw a cloud all day long. The cat operators at the Loaf did an amazing job prepping the hill and the groomed terrain skied frickin' awesome. Tons of fun had carving up the Loaf with the AZ crew for sure!!!

"If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Great pics, WC. What's up with all the pocket pool at the welcome party?
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    My bet is Jim is braving the rain as we speak, and crawling all over those bump runs.
    No. not really.

Got out at 8:30 Monday when it was still snowing...cold and windy.

Skiing was decent, but by 10:45 the precip was turning to windblown rain. By 11:30 my car was out of the hotel lot and headed home.

The forecast was for rain thru today...pointless to stay there.

Skiied at Hunter today.

Thread Information