AZ Summit at Sugarloaf: 3/25 - 3/28 - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Still kicking myself for not going to the Rustic Overtones show...

I was so tired, but I should have just sucked it up and gone... All reports are that a great time was had.

Still had a GREAT weekend...

-w
    2018-2019:
    Ready to go
    2017-2018 - 21, 2016-2017 - 20, 2015-2016 - 8, 2014-2015 - 10, 2013-2014 - 21, 2012-2013 - 12ish, 2011-2012 - 12, 2010-2011 - 20, 2009-2010 - 23, 2008-2009 - 30, 2007-2008 - 35

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Paul giving eyes to his shower partner, o3jeff:
    Awesome!

WoodCore, deadheadskier, roark, from_the_NEK and severine at Riustic Overtones:
    I think that's when I was texting trying to figure out where wa-loaf, o3jeff, and Paul were.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    i see pictures of bumps????
    1.5 lines for 2 runs, yes there were bumps. And trust me, no one was more excited than I was to be skiing them.

but overall, the mountain was covered with Strip Club Bumps. They looked fantastic, but you weren't allowed to nor would you want to touch them.

That's all, folks!
    No Video?
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

I know Roark and fromtheNEK shot some vid

WoodCore should have some photos to add, too. He was shooting quite a few, at least from the party Friday night.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    No Video?
    No, I didn't get any vid. I've been having fun getting back to basics with stills lately. Sorry I didn't get everyone. The crew was moving quick. I'm lucky to get what I did.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    WoodCore should have some photos to add, too. He was shooting quite a few, at least from the party Friday night.
    That's the only time I forgot to take pics. I think I was pretty faded by the time we got there, evidenced by that dumb pic of me in front of the AZ summit sign.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Mismatched 8000's Rivercoil? Hilarious.

Sorry I missed the gathering. I was lucky to have a great spring day there the previous Friday. If anyone plans to go there and doesn't mind (very) modest accommodations we stayed at the Carrabassett Inn. We got a shock at the entertainment there on Friday nights. Not for kids. We had an absolute blast. You'll get the idea if you click on this: http://www.carrabassettinn.com/

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    The waitresses at the Widowmaker were pretty hot. We were just being dirty old men ...
    I give you probably the happiest man at Sugarloaf:

LADY'S MAN!!!!

And the one under his right arm just appeared in SKIING magazine's segment on the Widowmaker.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Thread Information