• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Timestamps

bvibert

Staff member
I'm off by an hour too and my settings are also correct. :dontknow:

Try setting the DST setting to Always Off, which should make the time correct. Then set it back to Automatic, and I bet it's still good.

When the DST first changed a few weeks ago I had to change the setting the Always Off to make the time correct. When I saw this thread pop up the other day I set it back to Automatic just to check to see if it was working now, and my time remained correct.

For kicks I just went and changed it to Always On, which put me off by an hour. Then I set it back to Automatic and I was still off by an hour. I was able to fix it by setting to Always Off and then back to Automatic.

In short the Automatic detection doesn't seem to be doing much.

gmcunni

i set to off then back to auto

didn't work

set it to ON and then back to auto, i think it is working now

8:24

o3jeff

Got it, had to go to settings and change "Automatically detect DST" to "DST always on" and save settings then set it back to "Automatically detect DST" and save settings.