• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 4/15

Greg

Staff member
So.....

powhunter
jonnypoach
2knees
greg
ozzy
mondeo
madriverjack
powbmps
mike

Anyone else?

Quite the ripper crew, minus myself of course. There is one thing that would truly make this day complete.

A "Ski Moguls the Highway Way" clinic! :lol:

2knees

Bring your pass from any mountain and save 4 bucks on a ticket

steveo

What a DEAL!!!!! lol.

steve, i'l probably just drive myself since dee is working thursday night. i may have to bail earlier then you guys want to. plus, the traffic in northampton was sick the last time i went up. road construction had it backed up like 6 miles or something.

Greg

Staff member
I'll be there around 11:30. We meeting at the top of Supe at noon, is that the deal? I plan to have eaten lunch by that point and then hope to just rack it old school til 4 or whenever my legs quit.

bvibert

Staff member
I'll be looking forward to live reports as I sit here at work tomorrow... :roll:

Greg

Staff member
I'll be looking forward to live reports as I sit here at work tomorrow... :roll:

I'll put some pics on Facebook for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure it will be almost as enjoyable as being there....

powbmps

I'll be there around 11:30. We meeting at the top of Supe at noon, is that the deal? I plan to have eaten lunch by that point and then hope to just rack it old school til 4 or whenever my legs quit.

We'll probably "bump" into each other. Ha, get it?

My razor sharp wit has become much duller over the years.

Greg

Staff member
I can't wait to drive 179 miles one way to rack it old school at my beloved institution.

thetrailboss

Staff member
You guys have a nice day to be up there. Sun is out here in Rutvegas. Corn fest I am sure! I had one the other day.

Website
maps.google.com
where are our athlets? i see from reading kzone that mrsg saw a few of the guys....they must be driving home....i did that twice in march at sundown....not easy or pleasant....i thought k was staying open until may 9th? the drift says may 2nd....only two more weekends....this one looks like crap!!:spin::spin: