• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre 4/10

skidbump

"da girls" were 3 full time ski school guys who were around 25 years old. The lead guy cut me off bad causing me to spill. Next year we bring body Armour. I am very proud of my team whose average age was also in the mid 30's (10, 13 and 47). The other Hunter team (2nd place) had an average age over 50.

They were 25,38,52
None are ski instuctors
25 is ski racer"snowmobiles more than skiis
38 is food service manager
52 is asst supervisor of mount

They were 25,38,52
None are ski instuctors
25 is ski racer"snowmobiles more than skiis
38 is food service manager
52 is asst supervisor of mount

No harm, I was really teasing, but I knew they were locals. They were really having a lot of fun.

Shredder of Gnar

The lead guy cut me off bad causing me to spill.

The lady who thought you might be hurt when you were laying on the ground after your spill on the flat part said she saw the whole thing, and "Michelle" definitely did not cut you off, and that you used quite the expletives when she simply asked if you were ok. It looked to her like you fell trying to get your bib off and got your poles tangled up, which she said she picked up for you as she approached to make sure you were alright...