Belleayre 4/10 - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Belleayre 4/10

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    mahopac, ny
    Posts
    1,703
    As I came into the base lodge today. I bumped into Tony Lanza, the GM. Before I said anything, he said the only reason we are open is because of our high base elevation and exposure.......


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    As I came into the base lodge today. I bumped into Tony Lanza, the GM. Before I said anything, he said the only reason we are open is because of our high base elevation and exposure.......
    Heh, Tony... doing his Glengarry Glen Ross routine:

    ALWAYS BE CLOSING!

  3. #13
    JimG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Hopewell Jct., NY
    Posts
    10,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This was all I needed to see. Bell tomorrow. Which trails are the bump trails?
    The trails you want to concentrate on are:

    Yahoo, Onteora, Tongora, Winisook to lower Belleayre Run.

    Awesome spring bumps.

  4. #14
    You guys got 3rd place in a 3-man race? That's pretty cool! Nice job!!!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

  5. #15
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    They had the coolest 3 man bump contest relay race. Shea, Spencer and I got 3rd place.
    Don't you mean 3 "person"? You didn't tell us you lost to "Da Girls"....

    I ski double black diamonds.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    mahopac, ny
    Posts
    1,703
    "da girls" were 3 full time ski school guys who were around 25 years old. The lead guy cut me off bad causing me to spill. Next year we bring body Armour. I am very proud of my team whose average age was also in the mid 30's (10, 13 and 47). The other Hunter team (2nd place) had an average age over 50.

  7. #17
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,083
    Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    "da girls" were 3 full time ski school guys who were around 25 years old. The lead guy cut me off bad causing me to spill. Next year we bring body Armour. I am very proud of my team whose average age was also in the mid 30's (10, 13 and 47). The other Hunter team (2nd place) had an average age over 50.
    Just teasing of course. Nice job once again, Alan!
    I ski double black diamonds.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Between the Catskills & Shawangunks
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    "da girls" were 3 full time ski school guys who were around 25 years old. The lead guy cut me off bad causing me to spill. Next year we bring body Armour. I am very proud of my team whose average age was also in the mid 30's (10, 13 and 47). The other Hunter team (2nd place) had an average age over 50.
    LOL.............."da girls" were not 3 full time ski school guys; nor were they all around 25 years old............

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Don't you mean 3 "person"? You didn't tell us you lost to "Da Girls"....

    i let that 1 slide last nite & didnt rub 180s nose in it in my t.r.
    (the one nobody read)
    i only ofered him congrats as i could see it was a tough race to survive


    later clits
    .

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 180 View Post
    Next year we bring body Armour.
    Nice Job Al!

    Maybe thats an idea for a new sport. Mogulcross...
    Wait Till Next Year!!!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 AM.