• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Camera found on Osseo Trail

Max

Our group stumbled across a camera (thanks Jaytrek) on the Osseo Trail (Mt. Flume in NH) on Sunday, January 4th. If you lost it, please e-mail me describing the model of the camera and let me now how to return it to you. There are some pictures on the memory chip, and I'll download them in an attempt to find out more information as to the rightful owner. If it's yours, and to calm your fears in the meantime, it seems to be in perfect condition and fully functional.

Here's a link to my photo page with 4 pics of the group and their dog...if you know who these people are, please contact me.

http://community.webshots.com/user/maxyboy17 Click on the Osseo Trail Album

Max

maxpower717@yahoo.com

Max

The owner has been found....woo hoo! All of us that were there when Jaytrek spotted the camera sure are glad that such an expensive item was safely returned. 5 mega-pixel digital cameras do not grow on trees! :D

Greg

Staff member
From which board did the owner find you, Max?

Max

Greg, actually it was through Kevin Rooney who I contacted directly and he got in touch with the owner. I was tipped off by the dog in the photos that looked like Kevin's Newfie (and it was!), so I emailed him. The owner posted a "thanks" on VFTT, but I saw that it was his first post.