• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

K-Town 4-15

ozzy

Great catching up with you guys for a few runs yesterday afternoon. Looks like skiing this week is going this coming week is going tio be somewhat stiff and set up. Basicaly, that just preserves it somewhat so they can make may 2

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Pats ski at the end of the day

picture.php

BTW you are more than welcome to use my twisters if ya go up again

steveo
Ouch! :eek:

Guess you need to go see skidmarks for some harts. ;)

jack97

Pats ski at the end of the day

picture.php

BTW you are more than welcome to use my twisters if ya go up again

steveo

hey 2knees,

get those twisters while they are cheap. imo, bumps skis lasting 3-4 yrs seems standard.

I was at kmart and picked up a new twister at Aspen East. The sale/shop guy saw my old twister and noticed one of the tips is bent and my top sheet was all crapped out. He seen worse, mainly blown out edges. Later he gave me some pointers on adjusting the px bindings so hopefuly they don't prerelease on me. I skied skylark and SS, after the adjustment, seem to have solve the problem.

Last edited:
Website
maps.google.com
hey 2knees,

get those twisters while they are cheap. imo, bumps skis lasting 3-4 yrs seems standard.

I was at kmart and picked up a new twister at Aspen East. The sale/shop guy saw my old twister and noticed one of the tips is bent and my top sheet was all crapped out. He seen worse, mainly blown out edges. Later he gave me some pointers on adjusting the px bindings so hopefuly they don't prerelease on me. I skied skylark and SS, after the adjustment, seem to have solve the problem.

I just bought a pair of them from aspen east 168cm. since you high powered bump guys speak so highly of them. i didnt realize bump skis used twin tips....i havent bought a pair of skis in a few seasons. thank goodness my karmas have held up....

DYN098.JPG

Greg

Staff member
Always great to ski with the regular crew and meet some new people. There was some good skiing going down.

No really.....don't let the lack of footage fool you :razz:.

Sigh... :(