• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Trip to Pat's Peak

G

grichskier

Saturday night, I took my daughter to Pat's Peak in Henniker, NH. The area is on the small side, but these people know how to run an area! Despite rain all day long, by the time night skiing commenced (3:00-10:00!!), the slopes had a very decent coverage of corn snow. Whatever they did, they did it quick and even the single diamonds had great cover. Lastly, but definitely not least, the Saturday night price is now $21.00 per person and includes not only skiing but, if you want/need a short break, also their tubing area! Also, since I can't get my daughter out more than a half dozen times during the season, all her rental equipment is also included in the price! Unbelievable! Check it out......... Now, if I could only get these kinds of price breaks during the weekend daytime at the larger areas.