• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WH Rez loses suit for $2.9 million...

2knees

"“I just don’t want them to tell me it was
all my fault,” Stratton said his client told
him. “I’d take zero right now for someone
to publicly announce it wasn’t all my
fault.”

I almost fell out of my chair when i read this piece of garbage.

Not my fault??? riding the wrong way, with your head down at 20 to 30 mph and its NOT YOUR FAULT!!!

what a f$%kin bitch. and she graduated from my high school, only 3 years ahead of me.

o3jeff

"“I just don’t want them to tell me it was
all my fault,” Stratton said his client told
him. “I’d take zero right now for someone
to publicly announce it wasn’t all my
fault.”

I almost fell out of my chair when i read this piece of garbage.

Not my fault??? riding the wrong way, with your head down at 20 to 30 mph and its NOT YOUR FAULT!!!

what a f$%kin bitch. and she graduated from my high school, only 3 years ahead of me.

Did the MDC ever send you a new wheel yet? If their tree wasn't in the landing area of the drop you would of rode away.

2knees

lol, now that was my fault for dropping the rock with basically no place to land. see how easy that is Maribeth? my fault.....repeat after me.

I was reading Green's latest article in the courant about this. basically, he tried to look at if from the "other" side. anyway, someone made a comment that the MDC is partly responsible because they dont have any "Ride at your own risk" signs.

seriously.

like that should matter HOW?

HD333

I just read all of this and I am with most of you it makes my blood boil.

You mean to tell me that this woman with a "high level of fitness" (which I read as an ultra competative jock who probably dominates against all females in whatever physical activity she does so now she get off on beating men) who was racing some guy (The plaintiff was “racing” John Grim back to the parking lot ) didn't say to herself "ahah I got him, I just need to duck under this gate and I will smoke him"

C'mon. YOU hit a HUGE yellow gate that YOU tried to duck under while YOU were racing someone.

How about a little personal accountability.:angry:

bvibert

Staff member
lol, now that was my fault for dropping the rock with basically no place to land. see how easy that is Maribeth? my fault.....repeat after me.

I was reading Green's latest article in the courant about this. basically, he tried to look at if from the "other" side. anyway, someone made a comment that the MDC is partly responsible because they dont have any "Ride at your own risk" signs.

seriously.

like that should matter HOW?

The whole thing is infuriating isn't it??

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I especially like the lawyer talking about how they had to damage control for Blonski publicly admitted responsibility prior.