• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday 6/6 8am - Le Case, Le Line St.

Trev

This is a Case ride. If you have no intentions on coming to Case, because it is hard to spell, too far from Manchester for you, it will make you un-kewl, you think it is only a place for stunts, or perhaps your only allowed to ride @ Nass, please stop reading here.

Line Street -> Summit -> backside downhill & uphill back to Summit -> find our way to the bridge via some miles -> uphill -> downhill.. etc...

We take off at 8am.

WoodCore

Would love too see what Case has to offer but the predicted weather on Sunday morning doesn't look too good. Perhaps some other time...

MR. evil

Line Street -> Summit -> backside downhill & uphill back to Summit -> find our way to the bridge via some miles -> uphill -> downhill.. etc...

We take off at 8am.

what happened to long way to stunt trail > hit a few rollers > back to red trail > ladder drops > blue trail > uber fun DH > cross the metal bridge and hope no one dies in the process > up the wicked climb to find the other DH > get lost > ???

Trev

what happened to long way to stunt trail > hit a few rollers > back to red trail > ladder drops > blue trail > uber fun DH > cross the metal bridge and hope no one dies in the process > up the wicked climb to find the other DH > get lost > ???

Sounds fine with me.. as I just wanna ride !! whoo hoo

Trev

Would love too see what Case has to offer but the predicted weather on Sunday morning doesn't look too good. Perhaps some other time...[/QryUOTE]

Woody, in ALL SERIOUSNESS (no sarcasm here - seriously), You can ride Case in a fucking downpour. Nobody gets mad at you... lol.... it stays very dry.

Ya, last year Jeff, Tim and I rode in the pouring rain... and the place was still awesome.

Come up.

JEFF -- This is Case dude. I am going unless there is serious lighting, even then I may go... kind of exciting like that.. lol

MR. evil

Trev is right for the most part, Case does drain really well. As long as it's not pouring rain in the morning I will be there. May ride even if it is poring.

Paul

I'll be there with a different posse. Think we're starting at Birch Mtn Rd. around 8:30. Timmay, give me a buzz and maybe we can meet up.

MR. evil

I'll be there with a different posse. Think we're starting at Birch Mtn Rd. around 8:30. Timmay, give me a buzz and maybe we can meet up.

you riding with the Family, or have you replaced us with a cooler group?

You mentioned a while ago that you might be picking up a used FS bike. Did you?

Paul

you riding with the Family, or have you replaced us with a cooler group?

You mentioned a while ago that you might be picking up a used FS bike. Did you?

The Fam IS a cooler group. But this is a neighbor, a former neighbor, and some other do0ds.

No FS yet.

MR. evil

The Fam IS a cooler group. But this is a neighbor, a former neighbor, and some other do0ds.

No FS yet.

On their own they are much cooler than us, but when your with them you bring the cool average WAY down.

I will give you a call in the morning

WoodCore

Might be in on this ride as long as I can drag my ass out of bed in the morning and Mother Nature doesn't motivate me to head right back under the covers. Regardless, if you don't see me at 8'ish don't wait up!

Trev

Might be in on this ride as long as I can drag my ass out of bed in the morning and Mother Nature doesn't motivate me to head right back under the covers. Regardless, if you don't see me at 8'ish don't wait up!

Roger that.. some new guys showing up as well.. so we have a solid 5-6 to start.. plus you.. and perhaps others...